Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: You are NOT a moderator!

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

You are NOT a moderator!

So why on earth do you people have to act like this?

Here's a little reminder for those of you who seem to be memory deficient:
    quote Forum Rules
    Also your not a mod so don't "psuedo mod" in other words DO NOT correct the members. Its not your job.

And in this one example we have someone who is NOT a mod trying to enforce a rule, an later we have someone else who is NOT a mod threatening a new person with banning. Then further on more people jump on the mod-whoring bandwagon.

Friends, this crap won't fly. The purpose of the Introduction section is to give a FRIENDLY welcome to our new folks, not start berating them if they happen to double-post.

And to finish up, if I EVER read someone post shite like this again:

quote:
    Read the rules cause you already broke one...
    Now your place newbie...
    Or get burned...

I'm going to ban you so god-damn fast you'd think I was on supercomputer.
    Last edited by Sinistra; Sep 07, 2005 at 01:44 PM.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

Re: You are NOT a moderator!

Sorry Zui Quan, If your talking about the post I made, i didn't mean for it to sound like a threat of being banned, was just trying t' warn em about the rules, and KEEP them from getting banned

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    I'm going to ban you so god-damn fast you'd think I was on supercomputer.
    so youre NOT on one??

anyways, rarely see you so kind to a newb, that's a first.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

I realize I was directly involved in the conversation you are speaking of, however, I hope you don't think that what I said in response was over the line. I simply told the person that I think she broke a rule based on what you quoted, because she asked what she did... Mere sarcasm. Sorry anyhow.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadhawk
    Sorry Zui Quan, If your talking about the post I made, i didn't mean for it to sound like a threat of being banned, was just trying t' warn em about the rules, and KEEP them from getting banned
    same here man
    I hope you arent mad

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Next member that psuedo mods will get a 5 day ban suspention from the site. We can't stress on this enough.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I'm sorry for my actions. I was pissed for other reasons... I tend to take it out on others. I promise you it will not happen again...

Otaku Suzy may be famous one day Suzy may be famous one day Suzy's Avatar
    In Puerto Rico the stinkiest place on earth.^~^
    Thanks

Gome better delete the message^^.
    '' Death, cruelty, murder the things i have hate forever, Life is like a test with a limited time'' And doesnt have any sign''
    I wish i could help you but i make things worst, by liken you

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast