Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: You are NOT a moderator!

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: You are NOT a moderator!

lol i guess this a good lesson for all of us dudes, we were newbies when we first came here don't forget that, so it is just better to say "hi welcome to AO have fun and enjoy your stay ".

Dai
    Otaku Dai may be famous one day Dai may be famous one day Dai's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it's because they wanna help out
    Thier just as annoyed at rule breakers as mods are.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

simple rule of thumb people, if you feel like telling someone about the rules. PM them. Dont publicy chastise them

and btw I've never temp banned someone for 5 days, when I ban you I throw it into the bottom deskdrawer of bannings and forget about you for all eternity unless you did something really stupidly funny that actually would make me remember it. So dont get yourself banned by me, it'll never be lifted. This was like the 3rd rule I ever made, follow it. If you have to think about wether or not your pseudo modding, then you probably are so dont bother with whatever you may have posted, just move along, if you feel the need just report it to a mod and call it day

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

Umm...I don't wanna nit pick but what if your just helping someone out, like telling them not to double post, but in a friendly way, is that still classed a puesdo (or however you spell it)-modding?

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

ok... no mumbling! got it! sorry we was naughty... bad tom! ppl dont need to tell the noobs when they make a boo-boo, i assure you the mods will be sure to tell them...and yes it will hurt...

i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bugsbunnyz
    Umm...I don't wanna nit pick but what if your just helping someone out, like telling them not to double post, but in a friendly way, is that still classed a puesdo (or however you spell it)-modding?
    Are you a staff member on this board? if not then no you can't tell them not to double post thats psuedo mod if you feel the issue has been posted in error inform one of the site staff. don't take it into your own hands of pointing out someones is wrong

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

Okie Dokie, thanx for clearin that up for me, thats usually what I do...*cough* I mean used to do...

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Katsuhito
    Are you a staff member on this board? if not then no you can't tell them not to double post thats psuedo mod if you feel the issue has been posted in error inform one of the site staff. don't take it into your own hands of pointing out someones is wrong
    what if we just tell them something around the lines of...

"uhh... dude, you double-posted..."

and just leave it at that
    cuz, that's what I usually do
    I love my girlfriend.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast