Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Thread: You are NOT a moderator!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: You are NOT a moderator!

Quote Originally Posted by Metsuki Anba
    You're wrong. It's people that actually care to warn the n00bs when they are doing something against the rules that do most of it. Why would you do it for any other credible reason?
    Well, actually you're wrong too. AO is just like the real world and any government, where it has its share of rules that don't make sense. A person can go out and kill all child molesters in the US and still he'll be arrested. WHY? Because "he/she cared" and took the matter into their own hands and not leave it up to the mods/cops.

True, the person killed bad people but so what, that person broke the rules regardless of intention. Time to think outside YOUR bun.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

so basically...
    there is no place for the vigilante

*rips off cape, burns it, walks away*

funny how the world works
    you can get in trouble for helping someone out
    heh
    I love my girlfriend.

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell
    so basically...
    there is no place for the vigilante

*rips off cape, burns it, walks away*

funny how the world works
    you can get in trouble for helping someone out
    heh
    HEY! That was my cape! I didn't let you borrow it so that you could burn it! *under breath* damn inconsiderate.... *kicks a rock n walks away*
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

OK you guys got the message, so closing...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8