Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: You. rated [R]

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

You. rated [R]

I was just wondering, if there was an oppurtunity....would you like for there to be a movie about you and your life? And if so, who would you get to direct it and who would you get to play you? Would it be a drama, comedy, horror? Explain.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: You. rated [R]

Ha, I don't want there to be a movie about me, nothing cool's happened to me yet! I think most everyone's would be kinda boring unless they like pioneer into some new times changing thing. But if I were to "have a movie about me," I would call shots as the director, not as an actor. I'd probably be no good at that.

Newbie Demongrly may be famous one day Demongrly may be famous one day Demongrly's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm mine would be a drama, I'd play me, I dunno abut directing...I wouldnt watch it though.lol

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

As a person who has written novel sized stories and screenplays I dont think I could ever write anything abotu me. I think I'm boring which is what makes writing so much fun to me, to imagine new things. Things I cant do or achieve. I have written comedy/romances and the main character of course assumes a personality similar to mine because its what I know, thats as close to a story about me as I can get or would want. And yes I'd want to direct. It'd bother me to let someone else take over what I created.

Newbie ikeepsoulsinajar may be famous one day ikeepsoulsinajar may be famous one day
    Thanks

hmm, interesting question. If a movie about my life was ever created, I would want it to focus more on the way I think and how my thought process evolves throughout the film. Im a rather strange person, so I would surely need a director who's capable of deviating from the mainstream , Tim Burton, perhaps. I dont have the slightest idea of who would play my part though.

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

If you want a movie about a chick that spends about 80% of her free time on a computer then sure, go ahead and make a movie about my life.

But seriously, thus far my life hasen't been anything all that special, so no.

If there WAS I'd want David Lynch to direct it and make it into the most messed up thing possible. He's great at turning ordinary things into very freak stuff.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MoonUnit
    I'd want David Lynch to direct it and make it into the most messed up thing possible. He's great at turning ordinary things into very freak stuff.
    That's a hell of a fine choice Moon, Lynch still remains my favorite director to this day....he just challenges me like noone else. Oh and by the way....there already was a movie about a person who spends all day in front of a computer, it's called "pi" i say you sue for plagarism.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

My movie would be made by disney, boring as hell and nothing to watch.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast