Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: You A Raver?

Newbie Laharl may be famous one day Laharl may be famous one day Laharl's Avatar
    Thanks

You A Raver?

I used to be such the raver but now im back into that t-shirt/jeans look again.

anywho's i friggn love happy hardcore... i got a crap load of HH songs by some pretty phat artists.

Who's your fav happy hardcore DJ???

Mine is Anabolic Frolic he is the illest of all, he is the one that continuously mixes all the "Happy2bHardcore" albums that you see in stores.
    "Demons show no love..." - Laharl

Death to all anime school chicks

Newbie KAMI may be famous one day KAMI may be famous one day KAMI's Avatar
    Thanks
    *points at the "phat" remark*
    looks like you havent given up completely yet
    nah,i like a fast-beat techno-rave-metal combo.
    shame a name hasnt been given to that yet other than "crap"

Newbie pyropunker may be famous one day pyropunker may be famous one day
    Thanks
    How does the way you dress make you a raver? A raver... is someone who goes to raves, and every one is pretty open minded, you can wear what ever the hell you want at a rave...

Kami... Industrial dance? heheh

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like some of the music when I'm in the mood, but as close as I come to raving is going to clubs and chillin at the bar and or grinding with some chick on the dance floor. So its not that I dont like it so much so that its just not my thing. Not my style.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    I used to be the e-tarded kandy kid/ happy hardcore - but now I just go to feel like a kid again - I really am sick of happy hardcore though....not good techno if you've been to rave all around the world...
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ive never been to rave but I do like listening to a lot of techno. Technically speakin, Im not a raver. But Happy Hardcore is one of my favorites to listen to.

Newbie Laharl may be famous one day Laharl may be famous one day Laharl's Avatar
    Thanks
    well its not the way you dress, but its if you are a real fan of happy harcore, trance, d&b, etc... you know what i mean suka... but anywhoi think its the shizznit and i listen to it all day.
    "Demons show no love..." - Laharl

Death to all anime school chicks

Otaku nova may be famous one day nova may be famous one day nova's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile I used to rave.

i went to my first rave in 1993. yeah. I'm old. after 8 years I called it quits....they didn't have happy hardcore when i growed up...heheh

although, anabolic frolic is good. at the last rave I went to(eons ago) this big name HH dj played the whole H2H no.5? album. and because hhardcore wasn't big at the time San Francisco, he got away with it but managed to clear out the room at the same time.

I booed him because I felt cheated.

But my fave HH dj was Paulina Taylor.

thanks for the memories.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast