Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: You A Raver?

Newbie Jin4576 may be famous one day Jin4576 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i was back in the day, altho I've calmed down quite a bit since my last rave. I still love to listen to raver music (trance, techo mostly) every now and then.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Man, I haven't been to a rave in nigh upon 10 years. I stopped going to raves when professional promoters got into the act and raves started being advertised as "bust-proof."
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Newbie Chojin may be famous one day Chojin may be famous one day Chojin's Avatar
    Thanks
    i never used to be into 'happy hardcore' some of it i find okay, but im more a fan of the newer, trancier sound. breeze, styles, dougal, gammer, scott brown, brisk, sharkey, kev energy to name a few artists. over the last two years i've been listening to this style of music and i still haven't grown tired of it. i now have decks, regularly attend raves/events.

however im just a normal guy and don't wear none of that stupid raver gear. some people do, but over here in the UK i don't think it's as popular...most people just go for the jeans/tshirt look. the other week was legendary though, i got to drive around the country with MC Whizzkid. though i don't know if anyone even would have heard of him outside of the UK. listening to someone on tape for a couple years then spending a night with them getting vip entrance to the events he's performing at was quite an amazing experience
    Locked Inside Your Mind || Vinyl || Journal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2