Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: you screw up..."i want a redo"!!

Newbie Asnej may be famous one day Asnej may be famous one day Asnej's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: you screw up..."i want a redo"!!

Well, my freshman year at high school (junior now), I meant a guy that was friends with my friend whom I ended up dating but he went to the other high school and was busy rehearsing for a school play so I barely got to talk to him, meanwhile at my school some idiot loser kid decided to blackmail me by stealing my cell phone and told me I'd get it back if I dated him. Well, I highly disliked this guy and every one of my pathetic excuse of friends told me to date the guy at my school, except my friend whom was friends with my bf. So I guess I would've stayed with my bf instead of dating that creep of a guy that I hated immensely that stole my phone. (this is what needs to be done to the blackmailer!!!!)

Newbie furry angel may be famous one day furry angel may be famous one day furry angel's Avatar
    Thanks

redo 6th grade. i was not confident at all, so i messed up a lot. In fact, i was very sensitive back then...someone stole my hello kitty pencil case and i cried. (people in my class were demons i tell you). In fact, i would want to punch this girl square in the face for being such an ass. Though it might not have ended pretty...i still would want to go back to then and just give her whats coming

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by furry angel
    redo 6th grade. i was not confident at all, so i messed up a lot. In fact, i was very sensitive back then...someone stole my hello kitty pencil case and i cried. (people in my class were demons i tell you). In fact, i would want to punch this girl square in the face for being such an ass. Though it might not have ended pretty...i still would want to go back to then and just give her whats coming
    HA! try wearing pink overalls... being i na chess club and rememebr Flynn???? i used to be friends with him... we played pokemon cards... god i'd give my soul to take that year back... and who's teh girl ya wanna punch.... tatiana perhaps???

Newbie furry angel may be famous one day furry angel may be famous one day furry angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel
    HA! try wearing pink overalls... being i na chess club and rememebr Flynn???? i used to be friends with him... we played pokemon cards... god i'd give my soul to take that year back... and who's teh girl ya wanna punch.... tatiana perhaps???
    no, brit. dude, she use to give me the toughest time b/c i did better that her in class >< aah!!! i got something i regret even more. dressing up in those nasty tight shirt and pants just to fit in. you can hardly breath in those things!

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by furry angel
    no, brit. dude, she use to give me the toughest time b/c i did better that her in class >< aah!!! i got something i regret even more. dressing up in those nasty tight shirt and pants just to fit in. you can hardly breath in those things!
    oh yeah i wish i coudl take back drssing liek a slut for two years... my thighs are still numb after those jeans... ooo i have another regret! not talking to tatiana...

Otaku yanna may be famous one day yanna may be famous one day yanna's Avatar
    Thanks

Some things we do we dont get a second chance on it doent seem fair alot of time. Do we really get second chances? it seems to me like alot of times we dont get a second chance when we dont do something right.
    I am insane and I am loving every hour of it? Any problems?

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd redo my last year of highschool. I skipped all the time, and I didn't give a shit. As a result I barely passed and had bad marks. I would've worked my ass off and went to Uni right after so I'd be finishing it up now insted of haven't even starting it yet.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm speaking honestly here, I wouldnt redo anything. I'm perfectly happy where I am now despite those really bad times. I feel like everything worked out the way they did for a reason. Thats it. And if one thing were different it'd throw everything off. So no redos for me. I'll stand pat and take things as they come because for every bad thing theres a good thing waiting to happen.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast