Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: you, a world leader?

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: you, a world leader?

ban-
    mcdonalds <<Creates obessity
    I d also ban rap music >.<

rules-
    OBEY UR MASTER O_O
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay - I lied - If I were a world leader I would ban infomercials... ALL OF THEM... I think people would like that. I would throw that Tony Little guy in jail - just for being a major douchebag. And having that ridiculous pony tail. (J/K - I wouldn't actually do that! )
    Last edited by Spike'sRose; Oct 02, 2005 at 03:06 PM.

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Dangit......didn't come back here, but hey in reply to Arianna......well I guess there isn't a good way to rule so in the end I'd better help someone rule than rule myself, but hte other person could do a bad job as well so MWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! *runs off and eats cheese cake*

But seriously, I'm quite a neutral guy that tries to observe things without getting too emotional to not tend in one way or another without knowing the whole story so blah!
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by manman

ban:

button flies - they are soo annoying!! zipper is the way fwd!
    No way! They may have their problems but they definatly help stop nasty accidents, any guy whose been in a hurry to zip up his flies will know what I'm talking about (this smiley suits the facial expression)
    Anyway
    Ban:
    • Protests, they do'nt change anything, only make me late for work in the morning.
    • Reality TV, Hate!Hate!Hate!Hate!

Law:
    • Drunkeness, no matter what, when or where but it always turns out bad for me so, I would just outlaw it!

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

fair enough, you're a bartender, you have responsibility which is good, but any law about it isnt enforced enough cos people leave pubs and clubs absolutely plastered, i see it evertime i go out, sorry if i got you all angry, i know a lot of bar tenders do say no to people who are clearly hammered but that doesn't stop their mates getting them drinks, i meant more like making pubs and clubs pay for extra policing to stop violence and things like that.
    I didn't get angry, just making a point. Problem is, bartenders are held responsible not the bar/bar owner themselves. At the bar I work at, we have 3 security guards/bouncers on duty at a time. From what I've seen that's pretty much standard. At the bigger clubs and bars, 3 isn't enough though, so I agree there. Our bar is a little one and we stay free of problems for the most part. At the bigger bars, however, things get out of order in a lot of cases.

Anyhow, as for what I'd do; It may sound cynical, as a matter of fact, I'm sure it does, but I'd have the disabled put to death. They don't contribute to society in any way shape or form and they cost the government a lot of money. There's a lot of shit that people will say is a reason not to do it and in a lot of cases I'd agree, but since I'm not making the actual law, I'm not gonna sit here and write out clauses and sub-divisory laws and shit. Anyhow, death to the disabled who can not be utilized.

P.S. A lot of people will give me examples of family members who are disabled and why they think I'm a psychopath. I don't care. I have disabled family members and I'd kill them just as quick as anyone else if not quicker. Word.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm I would stop racism, allow gay and lesbian rights, try to stop war, and tha's it for now.....
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by N.Y._Soulja
    hmm I would stop racism, allow gay and lesbian rights, try to stop war, and tha's it for now.....
    You'd be behind on all 3. Racism has been stopped in any sort of governmental way. Gay and lesbian rights are being stepped up already, since apparently you haven't heard the news, gay marriage is being allowed and recognized by state. As for trying to stop war, we don't try to go to war in the first place. Word.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Newbie ~diva.. may be famous one day ~diva.. may be famous one day ~diva..'s Avatar
    Thanks
    What would you ban and what would you legalise if you were world leader and why?
    What laws would you make up and why?
    for every soul that preaches their will, another soul rises to confront, challenge & if need be ~ denounce...all to defend what one believes in, of course.. how intriguing, the notion of......individuality.. but the temptation to lead ~ something to admire, something to desire..

so i'll humor this thread with this..
    what separates a leader from a tyrant? or perhaps, is it all the same in the end...mmm, here's mine..

ban..
    • use of fossil fuels in any way, shape & form ~ it's primitive..
    law..
    • heavily enforce research & development of clean, efficient sources of energy (it's time to challenge those that call themselves "brilliant" ~ it's long overdue..).

one's amusement is another's terror.. ~diva..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast