Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: younger or older

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

younger or older

would it be better to date someone older or younger then you? and how much of a age diff. souhld there be untill it becomes a no no?

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

Otaku raven2424 may be famous one day raven2424 may be famous one day raven2424's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: younger or older

it all matters in your personal opion some people say 5 years older or younger.
    Full Metal Alchemist - Anime news information and lots of fun.
    Anime Gallery - Check out the image gallery for some cool anime pictures.
    Anime Forums - Join my anime forums and help us grow while talking about what you love best anime!

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

In my opinion, Date someone round your age.

Like if they are 1 year older then Sure thats fine......2 years older, ok.

But for a 13 and 18 year old to be dating....That ain't right.

Of coarse when you older like 30 and 40 and what not...Who knows?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha my mom is like 42 and my step father is like 39...I find it hilarious that she's older than him....and kinda gross >.>....But maybe its just Cuz I don't like him a lot <.<

I always think that the male should be the one thats older.

But I am not saying that its wrong. lol

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Otaku Desert Ambush Champion kite may be famous one day kite may be famous one day kite's Avatar
    Thanks

i would choose someone about 3 years older than me

Otaku Stitch may be famous one day Stitch may be famous one day Stitch's Avatar
    Thanks

Age, I think, is not too much of factor, yes there are some ages that just should not be together, mostly when you're younger. 17+ years of age, ok to date whom ever they please. Any younger than that, I think they should at least stay 3 years within their own age.

I think of it that way, because some people, though they may be younger, they are more mature. Some younger people just mature faster then others, and they start understanding the fundamentals of love, and relationships at a younger age. For instance, I've always been seen as 20 years older than I really am, though I look 5 years younger than I am. But I've been mature almost my whole life, I grew up in a house where my mom worked and I took care of my sister. I learned a lot, really fast in my younger years, and therefore matured more quickly than any other normal child my age.

So, I think after 17, you can choose whom ever you please to be with (17 or older). But if you're younger than that (16-) then you should try to stay within 3 years of your age, preferably closer. But this is only because of how I was when I was growing up, I matured faster then most, so I know that there are others out there like that.
    In the absence of life, there is death...
    ...but in the absence of death, there is suffering.
    Sig By: Sasurai

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

see if you love them and they are a lot older than you i dosnt matter but if you just want to date for there looks it is not right.

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

In my opinion, once your adults age doesnt matter. I would date someone 15 years younger than me. Im in my *Cough30sCough*, so 15 years is no big deal.

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

I would perfer younger because I have a greater chance to be taller but truthfully I would not care
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast