Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: your choice is?

Newbie WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL's Avatar
    Thanks

your choice is?

arrrrgg!!!! I have a question. Ok say someone gives you something that they thought was very special to give you. And you lost or it got stolen from you. Would you tell the person? Or replace it, and just so that every one is happy? This happend to me and I think I made the rong choice. But maybe I didn't. I did the first one. what would you do?
    www.senchi-con.cjb.net
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt./ Be careless in your dress if you must, but keep a tidy soul./ Shut the door. Not that it lets in the cold but that it lets out the coziness. Figer who wrote them i'll give you a cookiey

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: your choice is?

uhhh.. it depense... is it replaceable?

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

Otaku Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Well i think u should tell the person u lost or it got stolen. Ya maybe they might be mad at u for awhile but they'll get over it (well that depends on what it is too)

Otaku pnolos may be famous one day pnolos may be famous one day pnolos's Avatar
    Thanks

haha for the truth, id try to replace it or at least try to keep it a secret, that i lose it!! but then again if they keep askin me about it i guess i would tell them that i lost it! tho id feel really bad both ways even if i replaced it cause if they found out then it wouldent be as special to the person who gave it to me...

Newbie WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol yeah. I was a CD player, and it was stolen. I was thinking about replacing it for a wile. But I ended up saying so. IT WAS TARING ME IN PEACS ON THE INSIDE!.....the gelt.
    www.senchi-con.cjb.net
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt./ Be careless in your dress if you must, but keep a tidy soul./ Shut the door. Not that it lets in the cold but that it lets out the coziness. Figer who wrote them i'll give you a cookiey

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

It depends for me. If it was a special like a ring or something of that type I will tell. But if it is something you can buy in a store or some place where they sell it. And then I will replace it.

Otaku Gaius Nemu may be famous one day Gaius Nemu may be famous one day Gaius Nemu's Avatar
    Thanks

Well my friend made me a mug. It was a nice mug. I don't know where it is, so basically I didn't tell her I lost it. It should be in my book bag, jacket, room, or at my friends house....

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

for a cd player?...... uuhhhmmmm I would just say: "Im sorry but someone stole it from me", and if he ask me to replace it, I would buy it.....
    but if it was something really special, but really really special, I would buy a new one, and then go and say: "Im soooooooo SORRY please forgive me" "but I got a new one"
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast