Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: your choice is?

Newbie gumm1912 may be famous one day gumm1912 may be famous one day gumm1912's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: your choice is?

Of course you should tell the person because they will eventually find out either way and it is always better coming from you. Besides, if they truely care about they will forgive you or at least that is my opinion and a rule I live by.

Newbie WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL's Avatar
    Thanks

Ummm that is ture. What gumm1912 said. He did say thanks for telling him. But I still felt bad. And I still wonderd what you people out there would have doon.
    www.senchi-con.cjb.net
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt./ Be careless in your dress if you must, but keep a tidy soul./ Shut the door. Not that it lets in the cold but that it lets out the coziness. Figer who wrote them i'll give you a cookiey

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

It just depends what type of a person they are or you are. Because everyone has different lifes and that is 50% of what shapes them in life and the other 50% is their parents or relatives.

Otaku Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

I think you made the right choice. He probably did truly appreciate that you told him and didn't try to hide it. Thankfully, a CD player is replaceable.

---DaRe tO bE nO oNe BuT yOuRsElF---
    {My Blogsite: RR+CV}

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah... you should telll... definatly tell...

cuz these things have a nasty way of revealing themselves....

it's better you get screwed over for being honest than finding out you lied...

cuz that's a double wammy... and those things REALLY screw you over...

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

... *sadness* ... at one time, I lost the first ring my darling gave me. She tried so hard to get me a ring, and when I wore it, it didn't fit at all... ...

But I kept it and really wished to keep it. So I wore a glove, put on the ring, and stuffed my glove with so much tissues that it would be impossible for the ring to slip off!

...well, I shouldn't have expected any less...

During one of my "running arounds", I jumped down a flight of stairs. To make sure my body wouldn't collapse from the jump and my weight and my knees bending, I smacked my hand onto a railing...

...and that's when it literally shot off my finger...

I tried so hard to find it... I even got 4 guys and one teacher to help me out...

I spent 2 hours looking around the same area... but it was nowhere to be found!

Bad enough that there were tons of trees and bushes around that area, but there were classmates walking back and forth... not just 3 people at a time, but at least 7 at a time! ... -.-

My search for this ring ended in pure failure....
    I would've tried harder, but the chances that someone else took it during my search would have been higher than a bird flying in the sky... so...

Well, I told her. I seemed pathetic at my tone of voice, but I kept... wait, was I wailing in pure utter self-hatred, or was I wailing at pure self-loathing sorryness?

....I forget, but I told her...

It's better that way... it would've sucked if I didn't tell her, and her constantly asking me everyday "Why aren't you wearing it?" (afterall, I originally put it on my necklace) .......... I would've been able to keep excuses up to a year, but it was better that I told her.

............. <_< She doesn't seem too mad. In fact, she wasn't mad at all...
    She just got me a new ring.... except... that one didn't fit, too.

But she got it right the 3rd time. ^.^

Newbie WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol...awww that was a lovely story!! Yeah well I told him and at frist he wasnt to mad....but then later he did get mad but not at me but at the thought of it being taken form me. eather way thats what i wanted to avoied. But oh well.. Thanks everyone for your opinons. If you have any more keep adding!!
    www.senchi-con.cjb.net
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt./ Be careless in your dress if you must, but keep a tidy soul./ Shut the door. Not that it lets in the cold but that it lets out the coziness. Figer who wrote them i'll give you a cookiey

Otaku raven2424 may be famous one day raven2424 may be famous one day raven2424's Avatar
    Thanks

maybe you can try to make it up to him by trying to buy him a new one or maybe a exchange of serives lend him your bike, pc games or somthing.
    Full Metal Alchemist - Anime news information and lots of fun.
    Anime Gallery - Check out the image gallery for some cool anime pictures.
    Anime Forums - Join my anime forums and help us grow while talking about what you love best anime!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast