Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: your choice is?

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: your choice is?

I think you did the right thing. Honesty is the best policy, they say. ^^
    I would've done the former as well. Everyone might be happy if I just replaced the item, but I wouldn't feel comfortable with it. If the person got mad at me, I'd just have to bear the brunt of it. If he/she was unwilling to forgive me for that, then... well, too bad. People with unforgiving natures don't really go far.

Newbie WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL's Avatar
    Thanks

Thats ture. ( to all of it) yeah Im starting to fell better and I think so is the person hehe so yeah well thanks everyone!! Keep going thought if you have any opinon to everyone ells who wants to add anything!
    www.senchi-con.cjb.net
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt./ Be careless in your dress if you must, but keep a tidy soul./ Shut the door. Not that it lets in the cold but that it lets out the coziness. Figer who wrote them i'll give you a cookiey

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

I got my friends cd player stolen also, by some theives at my school cuz some people saw my combo and I knew who they were but of course they are going to make up an excuse that they didn't do it, so I let it go and he got a better one later.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Otaku *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura*'s Avatar
    Thanks

I was once presented with a beautiful bracelet from my love, which I accidently lost when I was playing volleyball. What did I do? I TOLD him the true! His response: I will get you a new one, no need for worries. What he said brought tears in my eyes, but I was happy at the same time to be a part of such a SWEET person. The badass dude...hehe.
    *^-^* Thank you SasuraiHell *^-^*

Otaku Nioko may be famous one day Nioko may be famous one day Nioko's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by *Mayura*
    I was once presented with a beautiful bracelet from my love, which I accidently lost when I was playing volleyball. What did I do? I TOLD him the true! His response: I will get you a new one, no need for worries. What he said brought tears in my eyes, but I was happy at the same time to be a part of such a SWEET person. The badass dude...hehe.
    :::Awww::: The words of the monk always baffle my brain! Sorry, I never got one to say what I would do, but I will tell the truth. I will take Monk Sagara's word! Always.

Otaku deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat's Avatar
    Thanks

tell the person, im sure he'll/she'll somehow understand

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

i think you probably made the right choice with that but i would lie through my teeth as i couldnt be bothered to face that person afterwards
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

Your trully honest, I'm positive that you've made the right choice.....

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast