Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Dream Date ..

Lia
    Newbie Lia may be famous one day Lia may be famous one day Lia's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Your Dream Date ..

ok.. i searched the forum & i didn`t find anyone who post something like this .. soo here it goes ..
    if u were 2 have a date or 2 stuck with someone for 2 , 3 hours who would it be ?? u`re free 2 mention famous people , singers , actors & even the members of AO .. if u want 2 mention the reason go ahead .. if u don`t want suit urself ..
    My List will be :
    Orlando Blooms , Keanu Reeves , Craig David , Bruce Willis , Jay Kenneth Johnson , Jason Cook , Jesse McCarthy & Justin Temberlake .. hmmmm that`s all i can think right now ..
    As 4 members of AO as u all now i`m still new soo i don`t know that much of the members soo i`ll leave this with NO COMMENT 4 now ..
    PLZ PLZ don`t spam alright?!
    PEACE!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your Dream Date ..

Grumble Grumble Grumble

If your going to post to this thread, it's not enough to just list the names of people you want to go out with. You have to EXPLAIN why you want to go out with these people. Simple posting of LISTS is considered SPAM. And if this thread degenerates into a SPAM thread, it will be CLOSED!!! (grumble grumble grumble...)
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie sceleratus rex may be famous one day sceleratus rex may be famous one day sceleratus rex's Avatar
    Thanks

I would want to spend it with my gf. Hehe

I spend most of my time with her anyways.
    ~Evil King~

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

That would have to be a lovely European actress named Anna Falchi, I've had a thing for her ever since I saw the campy horror classic 'Cemetary Man'. Well apart from being unnesessarily beautiful, shes also a very humble and down to earth woman. I saw a few interviews with her on IFC (Independent Film Channel) in the past and she seems like one of those people who you could just talk to for hours and never loose interest in one bit. And besides, with a mug like that who could loose interest anyway?

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

My dream date wouldnt be with anyone famous. Those ppl are usually drug addicts or very shallow. My dream date would be with the girls next door type of woman. Wed have to share simular interest and shed have to let me be me.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

My dream date would be with someone who makes me feel special.

Though, Johnny Depp seems very handsome.
    Seduced by Flesh

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

My husband, an elegant restaraunt followed by the theater. Soooo nice....

Who else would I possibly want to go out with? Really.....

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Dream date... With a person who I have a "special" connection with... Awww.... But a date with Ekin Cheng or Andy Lau would be just as fabulous!!!! I would say dine out, eat some ice cream, and go for a walk in the moonlight... Awwww....

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast