Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Your Dream Room

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Your Dream Room

If you were alble to choose a theam for your room what would it be? Discribe how it would look like.(what would be in it where would this be)
    Mine would Anime/Video game related.
    Shelfs of Anime action figure and video a short summary about each item.....
    Books shelfs full of Manga....
    It would have white and dark blue lanterns....oh and so much more...
    What would yours look like?

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your Dream Room

I'd pick my room that I have right now. (Pictures of it can be seen in my AO gallery) *shrugs*

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Your Dream Room

my theme room would be completely black with pics of the greatest anime battles of all times drawn on the walls. and of course a mini bar in the corner

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

If I could pick my room. It'd have half of a basketball court. That would be one side. The other side would be a normal room. With couches, beds, my computer desk, and stacks of organized, alphebatized anime and games.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

i want lots of technology, like my desktop and a couple of more monitors. like kastelic has. i would liek a huge bed a huge window and a soft fluffy carpet. ofcourse lots of stuffed toys and the bear PJ that lain has. of course a dog bed too for my pooch and a bathroom near by i hate doign this two flight thing evertytime i have to pee -_-;
    i want a couple of chairs, comfy stuff and a huge stereo system and room for my manga, anime and my 300+ cds. also a refrigirator filled with jello, ramen, jasmine tea and chinese fried rice. i want lots of chips and chocolate cake too.... my main thing would be my bed and my computer. i love my desktop!!!!!!! ::hugs the computer:: my room would be purple or dark red and i woudl have tons of pillows everywhere. also room for my numerous books.... i need lots of space for my crap and a good walk in closet, room for my shoes too. would anyone like ot finance my perfect room fanatasy?!

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

My dream room, would be a large room with no clutter, just my bed, computer desk, TV, hi-fi, a really cool swival chair and cool lighting. I would have pictures of all the things i love; Anime, Matrix and Coupling.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku Avatarjuern may be famous one day Avatarjuern may be famous one day Avatarjuern's Avatar
    Thanks

My dream room, is a room were I don’t have to share with anyone. Nice and big, walls painted white, hard wood floor, and a nice big king size bed. A nice wooden dresser with chest draw filled with axe body spray, a High Definition Flat 40in TV with satellite TV and surround sound. Along with an Xbox 360, PS3 and Nintendo Revolution hooked up to it. An alien ware flat screen computer with all the essentials (printer, digital camera, etc…) A few book cases with for room for my game/music library and playboy.

I can only dream……………………

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast