Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Your Dream Room

Otaku QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your Dream Room

My dream room would be much bigger then the one I have now. So first, more space. It would have an anime and egyptian theme because I'm obssessed with both. Also, I would have to have something that would relay to a stranger I love to write. Don't know what, but seeing as I probably will never get my dream room, I'll just leave myself to speculation.

Newbie Sacrify may be famous one day Sacrify may be famous one day Sacrify's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd just wish I had my own room, same size as it is now. It's just decorate it differently. I have this japanese tea pot and tea cup and a sreen. It's like a wall so people woudn't see my 'private' corner when they walk into the room. I have my bed and bookshelfs there. And besides I change chothes behing that screen
    Hmm... I'd move my computer table to the wall opposite by bed. Buy some more shelfs for my schoolbooks, this table where I can draw and do homework... mmm..
    Lots of light coloured wood, and something japanese styled stuff ^_^

Newbie GuardianAngel1292 may be famous one day GuardianAngel1292 may be famous one day GuardianAngel1292's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Re: Your Dream Room

My room would be big and there would be a big glass window above me where I can look up at the sky it would be painted a bright green and I would have wood floors...I would have huge silk scroll posters of my favorite animes and I would have a queen size bed and a plasma tv and my own personal porch to go outside every morning and look at the beautiful day ahead of me..I would have a huge closet for all my clothes and I would make sure to keep it simple yet classy...and the finnishing touch would be two racks on either side of my plasma tv with all my favorite anime dvds....and I would have a table under my plasma for my dvd player and underneath that my stereo with all my fave cd's including some anime soundtracks. .

Newbie azn_ayumi may be famous one day azn_ayumi may be famous one day azn_ayumi's Avatar
    Thanks

lets c....my dream room would be a large room with wooden floors n light blue walls n white ceiling and a large window with silk white curtains tat is facing out to the ocean, mountains, n forest. my bed would be lyk the old fashion ones with white curtains around it.....there would be a huge closet filled with all my clothes.....then a dressing mirror....a make up table......n another working table 4 hw or skool stuff....a plasama TV......a dvd player with suround sounds ><......beside the bed would be a little table tat has all of my ayumi or jap cds.....n tons of teddy bears or stuff animels around the room or in a corner! posters of my fav anime n singer would be around the walls n maybe a portrait of my family.

Newbie amjl81 may be famous one day amjl81 may be famous one day amjl81's Avatar
    *Looks around* Someplace on earth that I loathe.
    Thanks

My dream room. Would have to be on a second story house, or even taller with a big window that you see as soon as you walk into my room.
    Inside it would be blue walls. My bed in the middle of the room, with my dragon comforter set. The walls would have shelves on it, and across from the foot of my bed would be my computer desk with all my knick-knacks on it. The shelves would be on either side of my desk, on the right side, it would have all of my books. On the left side of the desk it would contain all of my anime and mangas. I would have a shelf next to my bed and up to hold my stuffed animals and my Trunks (he's a fantasy puppet. Dragon, real cute) and my crystals.
    As soon as you walk into my room and turn right you would be faced with my dresser with my jewelry boxes on top, if you turn right again you would see my closet.
    Any wall space will be covered with posters of anime, any awards I get, and just random stuff.

Otaku Siren may be famous one day Siren may be famous one day Siren's Avatar
    Thanks

I have dream rooms, plural. I pretty much have a whole house in my head.

Living Room: Deep red with ivory accents. So, deep red walls, with ivory curtains and furniture, cherry wood tables/any other wooden stuff. I think I'd have a cabinet for China dishes and stuff, I want a really classy living room.

Kitchen: So then you walk into the kitchen which will be yellow and have a sunflower theme. The table will be white, I think, or a really light colour of wood, perhaps cedar. The countertop would be... maybe a light greenish.. seafoam? Something to match the sunflower stems of whatever has sunflowers.

Bathroom: This is a toughie.. Maybe futuristic with steel accents. Steel soap dish/tumbler/toothbrush holder/garbage can, etc. A pale silver for the walls. It would have to have a slight shimmer if I were to go with that colour though. And a nice big mirror. I'd like a bigger than average bathroom.

Bedroom: I'd need lots of shelf space for my books/movies, but the shelves would have to be cleverly arranged. I'd want a four poster bed with a canopy and sheet covering, so it's like a little fort. I'd like the feeling of the bed sort of forming a "room within a room", walls of satin or tulle. If I did something different than cleverly arranged shelving, maybe I would go with a medieval theme. It would end up being one of the darker rooms in the house, but that would be okay, since I prefer darkness when I sleep. As for colours, dark ones. Dark blues and reds and greens, and silver to contrast. Maybe a suit of armour in the corner. =P

Game room: Messiest room, I wouldn't really put as much effort into decorating it. It would probably be in the basement and have my game consoles. Maybe a pool table or something as well. And posters. Lots of posters, wall scrolls and any game/anime related items, like statues or busts, action figures and the like.

Computer room: I always wanted a glass desk, I think it would complement my Mac iBook nicely. This room would be plain: the desk/chair, laptop, telephone, and a shelf for computer related items.

Any remaining rooms would be set up as guest rooms in a plain, hotel sort of fashion. Like retirement homes, each would have a name (you know, "The Ann Room", "The Rose Room", etc.) and the decor would reflect it's name. =3

That's my dream house.
    "I go online sometimes, but everyone's spelling is really bad... It's depressing." ~Tara from BtVS

Newbie Riax may be famous one day Riax may be famous one day
    Thanks

Colorful & crazy like me=3
    also pic's of my friends & family everywhere, wouldn't be anywhere without them!
    I would also have one wall be a big window, but it would have to have curtains for privacy!

Otaku Madness Combat may be famous one day Madness Combat may be famous one day Madness Combat's Avatar
    Thanks

My dream room would have a glass roof, a painting of Edward and Alphonse on the wall, and bathroom. My room would be on the second floor. I would have a big bed, labtop, plasma tv, Xbox, and a showcase of swords. Oh, and maybe a water cannon attached to the window, so I can shoot at people passing by. Oh yeah!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast