Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Your Dream Room

Newbie LeTombeCelui may be famous one day LeTombeCelui may be famous one day LeTombeCelui's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your Dream Room

I am actually in the process of making my "dream room" from my garage so this is kinda fun seeing I really haven't shared much of it et lol. Well first off it's a big room and then there is like a storage area that is being formed into my sleeping area. (It's big enough for a bed and a couple of dressers.)

Sleeping area - It will have my hand crafted purple&black/green&black dressers in there along with a small twin bed that has my red&black satin bedding on it with 4 huge fluffy pillows. The walls are painted in large spirals with little creatures in them, and the spiraled colors are white and black, and the creatures are whatever color I make them. The ceiling will be black with grey clouds on it, and I'll be cutting the designs of the glow-in-the dark bits myself for it so there will be stars and faeries and such.

Living area - The walls will be individually painted fantasy/horror murals. Very psychedelic room in a whole. The ceiling will be a very elegant night sky with a harvest red moon. The furniture I'm in the process of building the couch, love seat, and big comfy chair will all be done in either retro or tie-dye coving, and the table will be in a hexagon shape with glass in the middle, and then the chairs will have the same cushion colors as the couch and such. There will be a tv stereo system in there along with my computers and such.

In a whole it's all very basic other than the paintings and such, but this is a room(s) that are like just for me and such seeing I can't do it to my current room lol.

The Brightest Angel Falls
    So Here I am The Fallen One

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

- Rainbow colored wall.
    - Pink bed with flower designs and heart pillows.
    - Computer and games.
    - Betty Bop clock.
    - Heart Shaped windows.
    - Closet to fit all my great clothes.
    - Full of girls .
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The King of Fashion
    - Rainbow colored wall.
    - Pink bed with flower designs and heart pillows.
    - Computer and games.
    - Betty Bop clock.
    - Heart Shaped windows.
    - Closet to fit all my great clothes.
    - Full of girls .
    Are you a girl? That sounded like a girly room.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3