Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: your favorite Final Fantasy?

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

your favorite Final Fantasy?

mine's either FFVII or FFVIII
    they both had a nice story, good music ("One Winged Angel" rocks!!), and memorable characters
    FFX was an okay game with okay voice acting
    but (IMO) Tidus was sometimes too whiny
    and the whole Sin thing?
    (OMFG!!! IT'S A GIANT MAGIC WHALE!!)
    Lulu and Auron were the only reasons I liked the game
    oh and the music... (Nobou Uematsu is a musical god) *hums Chocobo theme*
    so...

what about you?
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie minizuki may be famous one day minizuki may be famous one day minizuki's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: your favorite Final Fantasy?

FFVIII IS MY FAV i almost beat it but had to start all over

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

I liked Final Fantasy IX the best, was the first one I ever played, and it's what really got me into playing Video Games. FF 9 was the most challenging game I have ever played, I guess because it was one of my first. After that I went on to play FF X, which I also loved, very good attention payed to detail, storyline, ect.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

It's hard to choose between FFVII and FFVIII. I love them both. I can't get enough of it. I think FFVII has a greater storyline. But I like using the junction system of FFVIII.

Otaku emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan's Avatar
    Thanks

I really like FFVII and FFVIII but i thought FFX was really good too because of the graphics and i like the storyline and some of the characters. . . plus FFXII looks really good *and the graphics look awesome especially Vaan
    Don't let me be.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

the only major flaw with FFVII was the ending
    it just abrubtly stops
    that's the only thing I didn't like about the game
    thank god for Advent Children and the other [pre/se]quels

god, I can't wait for FFXII to come out
    nowadays, I don't really play video games that much
    (mainly because I "waste" my money on anime & manga)
    but when FFXII comes out, I'm getting that game for sure
    I love my girlfriend.

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

FFVII, all cards down. This game kicked ass, and I can't wait for them to remake it for PS3, cuz I'ma get it!!!!!!
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

yes....all of them...

My favorite is FF2/4 (depending on when you were playing video games. It was the first game that I every really got emotionally attached to. I was ready to rip the pack out of my SNES when the twins got turned to stone statues.

My next favorite is FF9. It just remined me so much of the old FF4 goodness that I just enjoyed every moment of it.

To tell the truth, I've played every FF released in the US. I've enjoyed them all except FFV (and even it by other franchise standards was pretty good - it just sucked for FF). Each game has always improved on the previous (except FFV) and the attention to game detail and plot line is always incredible. I've played all my copies of each FF multipul times and I never tire of them...the game is just as much fun the next time through as it was when I origonally played it. I like playing the FF games twice in a row when I get them...once for the shear joy of playing and finding out what's going on...the second time so I can see all the delicate plothooks and foreshadowing I missed the first time around. It's a great experiance. I can always find somthing new about the storyline when I play a FF game again.

Best franchise on the market today!

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast