Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: your favorite Final Fantasy?

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: your favorite Final Fantasy?

I forgot about FFIX. That was good but not like the others. I also enjoyed FFI & II, FFIII, FFIV, FFV, and FFVI. These were hard to find but they were good.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

I hope they don't **** up FF3 when it comes out on Nintendo DS
    apparently, they're retaining the original 16bit graphics

FF1&2 for the GBA was an okay port
    but I only wished that they added more extras to it
    I love my girlfriend.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I only have the PS1 versions of the games. The only one that's not PS1 is FF tactics advanced for GBA.

Otaku Endless Flight 2 Champion Dnite may be famous one day Dnite may be famous one day Dnite's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a hard time deciding between FF6 and FF7. The story in FF6 was better but the gameplay of FF7 was far superior.
    Evil is actually in my job description

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

ffviii All The Way!!!!!
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by solking
    I only have the PS1 versions of the games. The only one that's not PS1 is FF tactics advanced for GBA.
    Before I went on my trip to Japan, i bought FF Tactics Advanced, its a pretty good game, takes a while to get used to the movement system, but for a GBA the graphics were pretty good, storyline was good, overall I'd rate it a 8/10, just started a new game on it yesterday too, hehe ^^

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadhawk
    Before I went on my trip to Japan, i bought FF Tactics Advanced, its a pretty good game, takes a while to get used to the movement system, but for a GBA the graphics were pretty good, storyline was good, overall I'd rate it a 8/10, just started a new game on it yesterday too, hehe ^^
    My ex still has mine. I only did 100 missions. She took it and never gave it back. I think she beat it too.

Newbie Rurouni Miss may be famous one day Rurouni Miss may be famous one day Rurouni Miss's Avatar
    Thanks

I LOVED FF7 and i can not wait untill the movie comes out and FF10 was ok but the lack of save points drove me crazy i want to play FF6 and 8 i heard they where fun too
    ~*Rurouni Miss*~

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast