Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Favorite Possession????

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Your Favorite Possession????

ok people im kinda bored right now and i decided to make a new thread...i hope this doesnt get closed.so please people dont spam!!

-what is your favorite possession?
    -how/when did you get it?
    -how will you react if your parents take it away
    or if you lose it?

My favorite possession "was" a necklace that my mom gave me for my fifteenth birthday but, some stupid kid wanted to fight me and he grabed me from the necklace while we were fighting and it got destroyed .....but i made that kid pay for it,i kick his a$$ twice in the cafeteria!!! i got suspended for 2 days!!!(but i completed my revange tho)hahahaha

JOSE,the sex machine

Otaku Suzy may be famous one day Suzy may be famous one day Suzy's Avatar
    In Puerto Rico the stinkiest place on earth.^~^
    Thanks

Re: Your Favorite Possession????

Well my favorite possesion was a tedybear that got torn up by my chiguagua (mistery) but that was 3 years ago, lol i still remember how much i hug him at night.^^
    '' Death, cruelty, murder the things i have hate forever, Life is like a test with a limited time'' And doesnt have any sign''
    I wish i could help you but i make things worst, by liken you

Otaku Madness Combat may be famous one day Madness Combat may be famous one day Madness Combat's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, when I was little, my favorite possesion was a Pikachu doll. I hugged that thing every night and slept with it. lol, funny thing, I thought it would come to life. But then, I grew tired of it. I got it from "Santa Claus" after Christmas. I rather not lose that possesion even if it's kinda babyish. It has wonderful memories in there. So if I lost it, I would be a little nervous, but eventually grow over it.

The possesion that I love right now would be all of my anime dvds. Except all of the Yu-gi-oh dvds.
    My favorite dvd right now is Read or Die.
    Last edited by Madness Combat; Oct 09, 2005 at 01:06 PM.

Thanks to socketto for the avatar and banner!

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Duplicate threads, merging and cleaning up

Otaku Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

let me see my favorite possession would have to be my baby blanket (yes i know im sixteen and still have my baby blanket, but who cares)I even have a name for its called pink blankey(because its pink), I got it when i was young, and if my parents took it away (which they want to) i would be really upset.

Otaku emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan's Avatar
    Thanks

my favorite possession has to be my soccer ball im mean i cant remember life with out one. . .
    Don't let me be.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

If I had to choose between my TV, anime, PS2(including games), laptop (including games) I'd have to say laptop, I mean my parents never let me get one, but thanks to persuasive writing I persuaded them to get me one.

Newbie ~diva.. may be famous one day ~diva.. may be famous one day ~diva..'s Avatar
    Thanks
    intriguing...i would say that of everything that i own (& it's little), i would say that my valued possessions are my artwork & writings...everything else i can care less for & can be reclaimed through insurance if need be, but my creations are things beyond price, & cannot be replaced..

one's amusement is another's terror.. ~diva..

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast