Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Your Favorite Possession????

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your Favorite Possession????

You may call me possesse or whatever but my favorite possession(s) are my video game consels,games,DVDs,and Manga!Yeah whatever videogame loser junkie,Anime freak whatever!I really dont care as long as I have my sweeties---er---i mean games,Anime,Manga,ect.

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

my favorite possession by far is my music. call me crazy, but i couldn't live without it. i couldn't live without my g/f either but she ain't my possession. i would die if i lost my music because there's nothing else like it. it's a simple passion for me.

Newbie Blackfire may be famous one day Blackfire may be famous one day Blackfire's Avatar
    Thanks

it would be either my iPod or my guitar.. iPod because it has all of my music annd my computer crashed so im glad i got it, and my guitar because i can make/write music with it ^_^ i would eventually die without them

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

my favourite posession is probably my se7en poster... (note : se7en as in the korean singer, not the movie)
    it was the first thing i bought when i went to japan and has a lot of sentimental value ^^;;
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Newbie BBoyPHoeNiX1337 may be famous one day BBoyPHoeNiX1337 may be famous one day BBoyPHoeNiX1337's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mahiru
    my favourite posession is probably my se7en poster... (note : se7en as in the korean singer, not the movie)
    it was the first thing i bought when i went to japan and has a lot of sentimental value ^^;;
    Wait... you bought a Korean singer post when you went to Japan??? Oye... I know Kpop is big in Japan and Jpop in Korea, but that's just funny...

Newayz, mine would either be my guitar or my piano... But if I ever had to choose between the two, it'd be with conditional. If I didn't have to move around alot, it'd be my piano. However, if I did have to move around a lot, it'd be my guitar...
    ~|*BBoy|*|PHoeNiX*|~
    Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword, I can not embrace you.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BBoyPHoeNiX1337
    Wait... you bought a Korean singer post when you went to Japan??? Oye... I know Kpop is big in Japan and Jpop in Korea, but that's just funny...
    well, se7en also sings in japanese, and i had made up my mind on the plane that the first thing i bought in japan would be se7en's new japanese single. when i found a place to buy the cd, i found the poster and just HAD to have it. which only adds to the explanation of y it is my favourite possession ^^
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Newbie Ghost_Hacker may be famous one day Ghost_Hacker may be famous one day Ghost_Hacker's Avatar
    Thanks

My anime collection and my manga/comic collection oh and music collection and my guitars lol so not much
    _GHOST_HACKER__("When Machines Lean How To Feel Who Decides What Is Human")_

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

My cd player. I'd go bonkers without it. It's been with me through thick and thin....probably saved alot of innocents as well.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast