View Poll Results: What's your favorite type of music?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Heavy Metal

1 20.00%
  • Rock

4 80.00%
  • Pop

0 0%
  • Rap

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Your favorite type of music? Why?

Otaku dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma's Avatar
    Thanks
    i was into heavy metal alot when i was younger, but as i got older i started getting into heavier stuff, like death metal, because i just really like aggressive and loud music...now i'm into drum n bass (that's what i produce) but still listen to metal sometimes

Newbie Judau Ashta may be famous one day Judau Ashta may be famous one day Judau Ashta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Heavy metal. (Death\Speed Metal more specifically) Normal metal tends to be kind of slow, feels better if the song is going at a fast pace.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's still Trip-Hop for me, I just get such a feeling from it that nothing else can seem to touch....since i have an equal love for electronica & hip hop. What else could please me so?

Newbie Dark Inuyasha may be famous one day Dark Inuyasha may be famous one day Dark Inuyasha's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like Metal favorite band is Cradle of Filth ^^
    Kenshin: "You can die at any time but living takes true corage. I'm living too that I am, to repent for all the lives I've took"

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    EDM, I am one of those people that get's emotionally charged by music and the pulsating and rhythymic beats of EDM just fuel that charge. I am one of those people that feels a euphoria from Trance. I probably got into it when I heard some old-school electronica and I thought hey that sounds cool, then it just started from there. Also, I like J-pop, this is because of watching anime, but I liked the sounds of Ayumi Hamasaki and Two-Mix because they had an EDM vibe to them. Also, I just like listening to songs that I understand because I don't understand it. I don't have to understand the lyrics, I just have to listen.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku dark_glaive may be famous one day dark_glaive may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I'm almost exclusively into listening to anime and game music, plus Queen. I'm pretty sure I like anime and game music exclusively because I can associate it with a particular scene or character. Music with lyrics in English puts me off, because they are usually singing about stuff I can't relate to and I can understand what they are saying.
    Dont make your sig that big again or I'll de-brain you---administration

Newbie Satsuki may be famous one day Satsuki may be famous one day Satsuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    Metal, rock, stuff like that, and jpop and jrock. I don't really know why... it's just relaxed and cool... and I can really get caught up in it and all. ^^

My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely.
    You are what I eat~ +^_~

Otaku zeine may be famous one day zeine may be famous one day zeine's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love the cyberpunk style of songs... There's just something about it that triggers the imagination and gives you this light "other-worldy" feel... It's rare though, and I've had the chance to enjoy only quite a few... Still, I very much adore this type of music for its graceful technical mixes and beautiful rhythm...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2