• fire

36 52.17%
  • earth

7 10.14%
  • air

15 21.74%
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Favourite Element

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your Favourite Element

Well, I don't have a favorite because each element has their own special abilities, but in order for what I most perferably want to have, it would be wind, water, fire, than earth.

~Kiss
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Newbie kuri may be famous one day kuri may be famous one day kuri's Avatar
    Thanks

My fav. is wind I mean wind is cool I don't like fire, it out of contral and warter and earth just aren't me. Wind is cool becuz it can blow both ways, like not just power or not just speed. I've always loved The Wind, on other fourms My user name is akikaze or Aumtumn Wind in Japensese. ^-^

Newbie loved4once may be famous one day loved4once may be famous one day loved4once's Avatar
    Thanks

My friends and I always loved the elements. Each one chose one. I chose wind. When I write a poem, story, or letter, I most of the time sign it Wind. It can't be tied down. You can't taste, touch, hear, see, or smell it. Even though you can't do these things, it doesn't mean that the wind can't.

The wind brushes the skin and flows past. It touches when other can't.

It sees your life has it rushes by. Nowing what is going on at all times.

Blowing by, it tastes the world. The wind knows all the flavors of the Earth.

It hears darkest secrets and happiest laughter. All the sounds of the Earth are not new to its ears.

It carries the sent of stars on its back. It knows no end.

It sweeps the world and blows things to new places.

Wind has no end or begining. It lasts forever.
    -Wind

All is calm in this eternal sleep; here grief forgets to groan and love to weep.”
    -Alexander Pope

*My myspace*
    Check out the a cool new site for anime/manga lovers!!!
    {Anime Heaven}

Newbie Ominae Yu may be famous one day Ominae Yu may be famous one day Ominae Yu's Avatar
    In my own little place, but its Okay they know me there.
    Thanks

I have to say that air is my favorite, I like how it flows and it looks so cool.
    sigg is too tall, minor error to fix~ jaderabbit

Shinigami awate te ken wareru

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks

Perhaps I would go with air. It would be fun to make things hurl towards anyone. It's like having telekinesis. Who knows? Maybe I'll be able to lift myself off the ground and fly if I get good enough with it. Ah, such wistful thinking.

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks

For me, wind is my favorite element, and I think it has a lot to do with the truth that I love flying, or at least, watching others do it in fairy tales or stories, like Peter Pan, for instance. Something about the wind or even the light breeze is so lightheartening and so carefree that I often feel my imagination would suddenly go wild with me being lost in it...

Otaku raven2424 may be famous one day raven2424 may be famous one day raven2424's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eleonne
    For me, wind is my favorite element, and I think it has a lot to do with the truth that I love flying, or at least, watching others do it in fairy tales or stories, like Peter Pan, for instance. Something about the wind or even the light breeze is so lightheartening and so carefree that I often feel my imagination would suddenly go wild with me being lost in it...
    Yes wind is really care free and i like it. In one movie it meant a lot to one of the characters and it really made me think about the wind and its nature of how nice it can be.
    Full Metal Alchemist - Anime news information and lots of fun.
    Anime Gallery - Check out the image gallery for some cool anime pictures.
    Anime Forums - Join my anime forums and help us grow while talking about what you love best anime!

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

I see that in the poll most people said fire. I couldint see fire as my elemint because I'v had some bad expirences like almost burning my house doun. Earth is statting to sound good like i could find all sorts of gems that no one else can get. Wind is i think the most care free elemint, but yet i still stike with water for one I love the ocione.

IM BACK

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast