• fire

36 52.17%
  • earth

7 10.14%
  • air

15 21.74%
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Favourite Element

Otaku erisluvsthanatos1313 may be famous one day erisluvsthanatos1313 may be famous one day erisluvsthanatos1313's Avatar
    the lost city of a thousand evil souls, AL
    Thanks

Re: Your Favourite Element

i guess fire cuz im a pyro manic.........iv only burned down three houses.....j/k......
    Your perfect, just the way you were made, and I wouldn't want you any other way. Those boys will lie to you, but you won't believe that I wouldn't want you any other way.~Body Talk by My Epiphany off Now That's What I Call Eyeball
    Whittney Garrett is, () yeah (), a cow...

Newbie Tivles of Light may be famous one day Tivles of Light may be famous one day Tivles of Light's Avatar
    Thanks

wind and air definitely for me...fire is a very close second then water then earth. with wind the possibilities are almost infinite. with wind you can have amazing speed, possibly fly and if anyone has ever seen X1999, wind blades are pretty cool, and c'mon, most people have seen the devastation of a hurricane or tornado...think if you could harness that power

if all else fails, you can probably suffocate your opponant to death

Don't ever believe you dont deserve what you desire

<3 eternally TOL

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

wind and air are the same thing there isint relly a big dif b/w them
    come on people voit for water

IM BACK

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Oooh...mine would probably be air (since I'm a libra) or I would want to control fire
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman
    quite true....quite true...controlling the earth would give you a great advantage...but whereas fire can still make a defense and is more free than the other three. i get my refrences from Teen Titans and Avatar: the last Airbender
    The series, "Avatar: The Last Airbender", is indeed a good reference for elemental powers, with all its cool technique styles on every attack and move. Too bad air can't make it's bender fly, but it's still an impressive spectacle to watch the benders' bend their respective elements, with each element having its own distinguished characteristics. What I'm disappointed with is how they seem to have made water the weakest element, because the benders can only use it if there is water around (which is rare when the characters are traveling on land), unlike the other elements, air and ground, which is easier to find since they're practically almost anywhere around us. But then, how come firebenders can create their own fire? I'm just wondering why it couldn't have been the same with the other elements to make it seem fairer. Oh well, this is just me wondering...

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

"With Your Powers Combined.....I....AM.....a really bad cartoon!!!" Man Captain Planet sucked...

Anyhoo, to answer the question, I'd probably go wind...just cuz it would be a cool power. Either that or Earth.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eleonne
    The series, "Avatar: The Last Airbender", is indeed a good reference for elemental powers, with all its cool technique styles on every attack and move. Too bad air can't make it's bender fly, but it's still an impressive spectacle to watch the benders' bend their respective elements, with each element having its own distinguished characteristics. What I'm disappointed with is how they seem to have made water the weakest element, because the benders can only use it if there is water around (which is rare when the characters are traveling on land), unlike the other elements, air and ground, which is easier to find since they're practically almost anywhere around us. But then, how come firebenders can create their own fire? I'm just wondering why it couldn't have been the same with the other elements to make it seem fairer. Oh well, this is just me wondering...
    i would say the reason is because on the episode "the deserter" and by my own personal reference, water, earth and air are the most common, and you can control them, while fire is free, and cannot be tamed. this so applies into real life, for example, a forest fire has no control over how it's sprerading. and it'd also be extremely hard to find fire everytime a firebender would want to, and by the time they got to controling it, a water (possibly air)bender would put it out. my father also says (as does the deserter) that fire comes from the breath, or the intensity of someone. the same thing applies in my martial arts, isshin-ryu (open-handed), where you first breathe in, lowering your intensity, and then let it all out in your punch, kick, or whatever the case.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie shakie may be famous one day shakie may be famous one day shakie's Avatar
    Thanks

earth. id like to be able to make earthquakes.

RIP EDDIE GUERRERO 1967-2005. Your in the big lowrider in the sky now, holmes.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast