Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Your favourite game character(s)

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Terry Bogard- King of Fighters
    Vincent Valentine- VII
    Arc- Terranigma

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dagger (FFIX)--Coz she's pretty. Hehe! I dunno. SImply because I like her. And coz she's pretty.

Shiva (FFVIII, FFIX, FFX)--She's a character too, right? Of course she is. I like ice and I like her design. Enough said.

KOS-MOS (Xenosaga)--She's designed as a girl and kicks butt in the game (at least in the first episode)! Hehehe!

chaos (Xenosaga)--Because I just love the mysterious ones. Besides, he has white hair!

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    FFVII- Cloud, Sephrioth
    FFX-Auron
    Tekken 5- Yoshimitsu
    Street Fighter- Chun li
    Soul Calibur 2-Mitsurugi
    DOA2-Ayane
    Tenchu:Fatal Shadows- Ayame
    That's about it for now...

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Link from zelda

Newbie GeNdO_IkArI may be famous one day GeNdO_IkArI may be famous one day GeNdO_IkArI's Avatar
    Thanks
    dude ya'll are naming sum o' the basics. i, as well as any loving video gamer, love cloud and sephiroth from FF7. i also like Mia from the .hack games.... don't ask. but as well as everyone else, i love the 3 classics: Mario, Link, Samus. BUT, you all forgot one of the gods.....PACMAN!!!! but yeah........

Otaku frozen_mercury may be famous one day frozen_mercury may be famous one day frozen_mercury's Avatar
    Kansas (no, I do not know what happened to Dorothy and Toto)
    Thanks

Myuh

Dark Link- Legend of Zelda
    Ganadorf- Legend of Zelda
    Sephiroth- FFVII
    Zell- FFVIII
    Rose- Legend of the Last Dragoon
    Zero- Megaman X
    Raikoh- Otogi
    That guy from Ninja Gaiden Ninja Gaiden

There are many more, but these are the only ones that I can remember at the moment
    En la tierra de los ciegos, el torto es rey.

In the end, Darwin is right. The strongest do survive.
    Hail Malthus!

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    FFIX : Vivi and Freya. (They have the saddest pasts but they're really strong. Love 'em.)

FFVII : Vincent (He's cool, he's strong, he has an alter ego monster, what else counts?) Sephiroth (He's hot and he's evil. :])

Legend of Legaia (Remember that game??) : NOA. She's so strong, yet adorable. I feel like she has a hidden maturity inside of her even though she acts like a child most of the time.

That's all I can think about right now, tata!
    P/s: Anyone knows why my profile picture isn't showing? PLEASE P/M me. Thank you!

Newbie Tekken_Master may be famous one day Tekken_Master may be famous one day Tekken_Master's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ok, noone here has said anything about the cool NEW games so, my favborite charaxters are:
    Jin Kazama: Tekken4: Jin is preety cool, he is half demon because his mom was well not a demon and his stupid dad, Kazuya Mishama, was a demon(might I add that his dad wants 2 kill him 2 steal his devil gin...sad...i know.lol)All in all, Jin is just a bad-ass, even though he stoped the mishama style fighting and started kharate, which i think is gay...
    Asuka Kazama: Tekken5: Tekken5 is an allmighty game, it will overpower you'r mind. Asuka is my favorite character and i'm trying 2 figure out the relationship between Jin and her because they have the same last names...I think Xiayuo(or however you spell her name) and Jin had an relationship and got busy.....and had Asuka....Asuka looks 2 young for Jin anyways...lol.She is sexy though.....GOOD GRAPHICS! That is all I have 2 say! moohahahha(and that)

KAZUYA MISHAMA, Jin is better,,,but Kazuya is only good pic i found!! Devil Kazuya*

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast