Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Your favourite game character(s)

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Also, the main character from MDK. I forget his name at the moment......

Newbie Cloud Strife may be famous one day Cloud Strife may be famous one day Cloud Strife's Avatar
    Thanks
    My favorite game character is ... think you can guess?
    ...yes, Cloud Strife in all the games he comes out in! (Which is like 6 or 7 games!)

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks
    Solid Snake is probably my favorite game character. I think my second favorite is Barret from FF7.

Otaku ryke12 may be famous one day ryke12 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikinaki
    I never played III before, therefore is it the same Ryu from IV?
    No. All the Breath of Fire games have a "Ryu" and a "Nina" in them. Just a trademark, I guess.

My favorite characters would have to be Zero (I love swords), Link (I love swords), and... Dante (I love swords/guns)
    Maybe I'll come up eith a sig soon... until then, be patient.

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekken_Master
    Ok, noone here has said anything about the cool NEW games so, my favborite charaxters are:
    Jin Kazama: Tekken4: Jin is preety cool, he is half demon because his mom was well not a demon and his stupid dad, Kazuya Mishama, was a demon(might I add that his dad wants 2 kill him 2 steal his devil gin...sad...i know.lol)All in all, Jin is just a bad-ass, even though he stoped the mishama style fighting and started kharate, which i think is gay...
    Asuka Kazama: Tekken5: Tekken5 is an allmighty game, it will overpower you'r mind. Asuka is my favorite character and i'm trying 2 figure out the relationship between Jin and her because they have the same last names...I think Xiayuo(or however you spell her name) and Jin had an relationship and got busy.....and had Asuka....Asuka looks 2 young for Jin anyways...lol.She is sexy though.....GOOD GRAPHICS! That is all I have 2 say! moohahahha(and that)
    Wow! I don't have tekken 4 cause I have an XBox instead of a Playstation 2. But I play tekken 4 at my friends house alot.
    I've never heard of Asuka, but I'll look her up on the internet.
    Okay, it says that she is 17, and one day a chineese man roughed up some of her father's pupils. They say that the chineese man will be at the Iron King Fist Tornament, so thats where she'll be.
    It doesn't say anything about her being related to Jin or Kazuya. I'm a little shaky on your theory, though. That Xiayuo and Jin had Asuka, HA! Asuka's probably Jin's sister from when Kazuya or from when Jun had another relationship.

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks
    lets see???
    -Jin
    -Jann Lee
    -Leifang
    -Ein
    -Ayane
    -Ayame
    -Kagura (from Tench: Return from Darkness, not Inuyasha)
    -Rikimaru

Otaku kenshi2885 may be famous one day kenshi2885 may be famous one day kenshi2885's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well i like [Dante] from DMC he kill demon and he do it with style and [Solid Snake] who can't forget the legendary Hero and I got the MGS3-snake eater on this one explain how he become the BIG BOSS I like this game and Resident Evil I like all the character because all of them are ANTI UMBRELLA and this company hiding some kind of bio-experiment its a good game

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast