Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Your First Kiss

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Your First Kiss

For me, it was back in grade 10 (I was 15/16). Me and my best friends Lindsey and Chase decided to go and see a movie togther, and now that I think back, I can't really remember the movie, but it doesn't matter.

NEwho, I had a huge crush on her, she was everything I find attractive in a woman (Smart, Intelligent, funny, independant, artistic, infact, if it wasn't for her, I would have never have gotten into art, which has shapped the course of my life, I guess I owe her alot).

when we got to the theater, the three of us went up to the back row, just under the projector window and I sat down next to lindsey. About half way through the movie, we ran out of popcorn, and chase went and got our bags refilled. Chase took his time, it wasn't untill later that I found out that a movie had just gotten out and a whole slew of new movie goers were getting their consessions, so he had to stand in line.

The movie got to a romantic part (I wish I could remember the movie) and lindsey made the first move and put her hand on mine, well, one thing lead to another and Chase came back and Laughed at us. What fun

after that, me and her started to go out untill my dad got posted from Nova Scotia to Winnipeg, and I had to leave her behind.

So, When was and What happened during your first kiss?

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh my, my first kiss was awful.

I was 13 going on 14, and I was dating this guy and we were in a movie. Well, we held hands and all that, and after awhile he leaned over and decided to give me a peck on my lips. Well, it was for a second and it sucked cos well.. I don't know I just find it gross right now. Lol. :]

P/S: Why does this always happen during the MOVIES?!?!?!

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    today, well my first real kiss, i started laughing it was great
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by esthered
    I don't know. They just do I guess.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

i guess because is very commom for couples to kiss each other at the movies, who knows??

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh my, my first kiss was awful.

I was 13 going on 14, and I was dating this guy and we were in a movie. Well, we held hands and all that, and after awhile he leaned over and decided to give me a peck on my lips. Well, it was for a second and it sucked cos well.. I don't know I just find it gross right now. Lol. :]

Your like what, 15 or 16?? aND KISSINGS GROSS. Wow rare for a teeenager. I guess full blown sex is out of the question??

BTW, I cant remmeber my first kiss.

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks
    at the movies 10th grade for me. about 15 years old i think. went to the movies. dont remeber what movie i saw at all. i just remember the kissing it was awesome. that person was my girlfriend for like 2 years then the love left. we're still friends thugh. y first kiss was awesome though.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

tak
    Otaku tak may be famous one day tak may be famous one day
    Thanks
    if i had a girlfriend and had to leave her. i will cry and sad.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast