Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Your First Kiss

Newbie bloodtippedrose may be famous one day bloodtippedrose may be famous one day bloodtippedrose's Avatar
    Thanks
    ahh :P I remember mine. I was 15 and I was in my boyfriend of two weeks grandmas basement. I was on a futon and he went to turn down the tv (lord of the rings) and he came back and leaned over and kissed me for a second then he stuck his tongue in my mouth i pulled away like *bleh.. it wasnt so bad cuz me and him had major crushes on each other :P the next day was his sisters wedding and we smooched more. Sope.. we're still going out. I love that boy

EDIT: aceman! love da foamy!
    Last edited by bloodtippedrose; Jun 01, 2005 at 08:47 PM.

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaines
    That's cute

Now eh, about me, haven't kissed anyone :/ (Yes, I'm almost 19)
    Haha...dont feel so left out dude...neither have i XD =P...but its ok (im almost 17)

Newbie firedragon89 may be famous one day firedragon89 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    my first kiss..*sigh* i was 15 and my boyfriend Tyler took me down to the rock quarry in his back yard....the sun had just began to set and there were two geese on hte lake that was there. it was so peaceful and quiet..it reminded me of michigan...this is right out in the country by the way... he put his forehead on mine and he asked if he could kiss me and i said yes.....and the rest is history....lol it was so beautiful......
    [SIZE=4][COLOR=DarkRed] be nice to dragons for you are crunchy and go well with ketchup

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    My first kiss........ not something I really want to remember but hey.
    I was 16, standing outside a city park waiting for my best friend and her boyfriend to show up, a complete stanger walked up and started a conversation with me, I couldn't get rid of him. Eventually he had me sitting on a bench, touching me and then he kissed me. I pulled away and said I saw my friends and had to go (lie) and walked off.
    I'm glad I was able to walk away from that situlation before anything else happened.

That was my first kiss... I'm pretty abnormal, I'm 21 and I've never had a boyfriend or ever been 'properly' kissed.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Newbie firedragon89 may be famous one day firedragon89 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    wow hikari....if it were me of course i prolly would have smacked him...that was just creepy
    [SIZE=4][COLOR=DarkRed] be nice to dragons for you are crunchy and go well with ketchup

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks
    Woo ey, that boy wanted wanted to beat in between the cheecks
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Otaku xotix may be famous one day xotix may be famous one day xotix's Avatar
    Thanks
    when i was 15 in college and that was lovely. we were together shortly after that, broke up for 2 years and are now back together going 8months so far.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    And here I had managed to forget it....

I was 18 and in the SCA. I was at an event on the mountains and there was this lady who was cheating on her husband. Well she was hitting on every guy there (in front of him) and the guy she was cheating with was doing the same with all the ladies. For some unknown reason he singled me out (I think she sent him my way) and decided to start something. Well he kissed me. I didn't mind at first because it was obviouse he didn't really mean a thing by it but then when he tried to slip his tounge between my lips I was done. Did I mention he was twice my age?

I decided instantly that the next time I kissed someone it would be because it mattered. The next guy I kissed 3 years later? I married him. It was definately worth waiting for!

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast