Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Your First Kiss

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks
    uhh...mine was about 2 years ago when i was 14 at a party, but mine wasnt all magical or breath-taking mine was just in a drunken state of unawareness where some girl who id never talked to before im my life jumped me from behind and pinned me down, and kissed me, but i mean really kissed, not a lil peck on the lips, then again im not sayin i didnt enjoy it

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsbunnyz
    uhh...mine was about 2 years ago when i was 14 at a party, but mine wasnt all magical or breath-taking mine was just in a drunken state of unawareness where some girl who id never talked to before im my life jumped me from behind and pinned me down, and kissed me, but i mean really kissed, not a lil peck on the lips, then again im not sayin i didnt enjoy it
    Too drunk to notice it was a middle-aged man wearing a corset and lipstick? Wasn't the beard a dead givaway?

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    Too drunk to notice it was a middle-aged man wearing a corset and lipstick? Wasn't the beard a dead givaway?
    oh hassun why didnt you tell me it was you?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsbunnyz
    oh hassun why didnt you tell me it was you?
    Nah, I was that girl you were trying to hit on when you were still sober.

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks
    Lmfao Hassun u funny
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by firedragon89
    wow hikari....if it were me of course i prolly would have smacked him...that was just creepy
    If I was the person I am now, being the bad ass I am, I would of smacked him one, but when I was 16 I was a wuss ^_^
    My logic at the time was if I had reacted like that, he might of done alot worse things to me... for I remember him making comments about how I was pretty 'developed' for a 16 year old girl, if you know what I mean... so I sure knew where his mind was. *points to gutter*

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Otaku Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I had just turned 18 not too long ago, and went to this party. Where my best friend had bought some tacky dice, no need to explain them. I however didn't play the game until the last round because everyone had been pushing me too. So I rolled the dice, and ended up kissing one of the hotest guys I'd ever seen. Plus he was a really good kisser.

Otaku fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai's Avatar
    Thanks
    mine was when i was 18, 1st year of uni and my friends decided i had to kiss someone by the end of our nite out. So some guy came over and started dancing with me and after couple times of turnin my face we kissed. For a first kiss have to say he was a good kisser and he was cute too.
    Signature exceeds limits and has been deleted by Hassun

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast