Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Your First Kiss

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks
    Blimey my first kiss sounds really dull. However, it was when i was around 10 and we were hanging around with mates who were also couples and we stood on the corner just when we were about to depart and then we kissed, it was really cool except when he tried to stick his tongue down my throat i did kind of back off but it's funny how i can still remember it after all these years!
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Newbie Sypher may be famous one day Sypher may be famous one day Sypher's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was in gym class with my girl and we were bored so I said "Hey can I kiss you?" and she shrugged so we kissed and....yeah.......

you're beautiful, alright?! AND IF ANYONE TELLS YOU OTHERWISE TELL THEM "HEY!!!!! SHUT UP!!!!!!!!" - Allen Thomas (Sypher)

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks
    my first kiss was when i was like 12 or 13 i was with my niffu and we were at the movies with his girl at the time and her fried that she set me up with so we were waching a movie and like half way threw it we started kissing and that was also the first time i **** a girl(after the movie )

Do to others as you see fit

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by N.Y._Soulja
    Oh shit I feel bad for esthered bf it be like them tap kissing and then he'd be like I'm horny" and she'd "Oh damn tha's nasty."

Lmfao
    LOL. Nah, what I meant by "gross" is that now I look back and I realized that guy was gross. Not kissing is gross. Yeap.

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks
    o good thought you might have given the teenage look a bad look

Do to others as you see fit

Newbie sorrowfulkiller may be famous one day sorrowfulkiller may be famous one day sorrowfulkiller's Avatar
    Thanks
    For my first kiss we were on a double date watching a movie... and my GF gave me a small kiss and then we pretty much just started making out, lol, it was great. Since then I've never had one person who could kiss that well...
    If I gave you pretty enough words.
    could you pain a picture of us that works.
    an emphasis on function rather than design.
    aren't you tired cause I will carry you, on a broken back
    and blown out knees, I have been where you are for a while..
    Aren't you tired of being weak?
    Such rage that you could scream. the stars right out of the sky
    And destroy the prettiest starry night. every evening that I die.

Newbie mage of time may be famous one day mage of time may be famous one day mage of time's Avatar
    Thanks
    im in 6th now summer to 7th in my 6th grade class i was the olny one who never got kissed and to this day still y am i here than eh i read everyone of you posts some are good some arnt (the mount. one with the cupple cheeting not very good)
    read more books and wach more r.o.d. tv and mabe you'll understand more

Newbie Lupus Yonderboy may be famous one day Lupus Yonderboy may be famous one day
    Thanks
    my first kiss was when i was like 12 or 13 i was with my niffu and we were at the movies with his girl at the time and her fried that she set me up with so we were waching a movie and like half way threw it we started kissing and that was also the first time i **** a girl(after the movie )
    That's the biggest lie I've ever read on a forum. Congratulations! Also, how many forms of martials arts have you mastered?

As for my first kiss, it was about a year and a half ago. I was 14, high, and maxing out in my friend's basement. I got up to adjust a fan's speed, and when I came back me and this ultra super babe I'd been stalking for a few weeks started chatting, and, many thoughtful conversations and compliments later, we kissed in her back yard sitting on a trampoline. It was pretty chill.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast