Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9

Thread: Your First Kiss

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your First Kiss

Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel
    I was 12 and her name was mellisa... i like to tell people it was john sanchez.. but it was actually his sister mellisa sanchez... oh those were the fun times of not thinkign and just acting on impulse as well as not havign responcibilities and not understandign what it all means.... i'm depressed now... but yeah. we had been friends since i was ten and she was a year older than me and she was real pretty and smart and colombian. she is dead now. not like died away in my heart... but actualy physical death.... i think i will rememebr her forever because i have never ever been kissed in such a strange, lovely, wonderful way as mellisa kissed me.
    What happen to her??

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

she died this year... ::nervours cough:: questionable substances to put it that way.... perhaps she was the one i loved... now we shall never know

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

that is so saddddddddddddd...... life sux, srry about ur girl...i'm sure there are more fish in the sea..... (God I hate that saying)

MY second kiss (seeing as I already told the first) was on my couz roof. In the Dominican Republic, you can climb the side of your house. I was with my cuz, his girl came, and she had her sister, we started playing truth or dare..... frm there you can imgaine what happened next
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Otaku slayer_cloner may be famous one day slayer_cloner may be famous one day slayer_cloner's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: Your First Kiss

My first kiss was a couple of years ago, this girl was in love with me and we were in 5th grade well i hated her and one day i gave in and fell for her, i don't know why? But yeah she kissed me and the next month i moved, curse you air force! Oh well i'm happy where i am now, i have one of the best loves of my life here.

FA, i'm sorry bout what happened to her.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9