Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Your Flaw

Newbie Citara may be famous one day Citara may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Your Flaw

*low self confidence*I am easy to annoy in the mourning*I have a short fuse*knives and finally*necks

Otaku Stitch may be famous one day Stitch may be famous one day Stitch's Avatar
    Thanks

Obsessive Compulsive
    Overthinking
    Methodical
    plus, I hold all my bad emtions in (anger, depression, etc.)
    In the absence of life, there is death...
    ...but in the absence of death, there is suffering.
    Sig By: Sasurai

Newbie Sherlock Hound may be famous one day Sherlock Hound may be famous one day Sherlock Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm too cheerful. FAR too cheerful. I don't get depressed at anything! ever! I laughed when bambi's mother died, not in a sick way, but i just wasn't saddened by it. this annoys alot of people, i'm not sure how, it just does.

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

lets see.....1)bad memory,2)can never stay mad at anyone, 3)kinda self conces,4)don't like standing up for myself<i can for my friends though>...ect,,,,you get the point...

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

Otaku animemeanime may be famous one day animemeanime may be famous one day animemeanime's Avatar
    Thanks

my flaws are the fact i have anger problems, I've messed one of me nuckles up because of that. I'm really lazy, I a sucker for a cute girl. I'm to nice of a guy and people lurn that and they tace advange of that, and that pisses me off. Well thats most of my flaws.
    "Brodie: "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega"
    Silent Bob: "Excitement, adventure... A Jedi craves not these things.
    "
    MALLRATS

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chain
    So what is your flaw or defect?
    I am sorry to say this, but I am simply flawless. I know, I am one badass flawless dude. Haha. Okay! I will speak of the truth. Let me think. Oh, I am a big goof when it comes to talking to girls. I don't trip and all, but I cannot seem to bring the words out of my heart to my mouth. But, like Chief-sami said, that doesn't make me less flawless, does it? Anyways, that is all that I can think of now, but I will sure be glad to add on more later.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chain
    My Flaw

I have been thinking of why I act the way I do. And why I don't act when I want to. And the reason I don't act is because of my flaw. I don't take action when I really want to. I sit back and watch it go down the drain. I have had many chances to be happy but I don't do anything. I have a friend that that is immature, dumb, and never knows when to shut up, but I am jealous of him because he speaks his mind and takes action as I don't. I have tried many times to do things, but I can't. I think about it, and think about it, but it slips through my fingers. And that is my flaw, my defect.

So what is your flaw or defect?
    thats how i think of myself. i got friend that are stupid at times and never shut up, but in that sense i'm jealous of them. i'm always think of things that i could do but its like u said, it just slip through my fingures. so i made a newyear rez that i would talk more and take action. and so far its been very hard, i've made an idiot out of myself, been embarassed i few time and a whole lot of other things. but i have no regrets cause if i did nothing all the time i would be constantly kicking myself for letting it pass by me. the worst thing is knowing u had a chance by just letting it pass by u .
    Last edited by dude101; Feb 17, 2006 at 06:15 PM.

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

im sorry but no ones perfect. i know im not. for 1 i get jealous easy, 2 im over protective, 3 im such a klutz most of the time (ask N.Y._Soulja. he's seen me), 4 im lazy at times i shouldnt be (who isnt?), 5 my past is veeeeeeery flawful. uh...and thats it...

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3