View Poll Results: would uoi whanna know?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

51 98.08%
  • no

1 1.92%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Your gf/bf's cheating on ya!

Sib
    Otaku Sib may be famous one day Sib may be famous one day Sib's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your gf/bf's cheating on ya!

This this kind of thing happen alot then?

This is actually a really tough question to answer... but I suppose that I would want to know, and I would want him to tell me. I'm not sure that I would forgive him though, unless the circumstances were exceptional.

In my opinion, if you are dating someone and they cheat... it's probably the most damaging thing that can happen in a relationship. By consenting to date someone, I would be putting a degree of my trust into him (and he supposedly putting the same amount of trust into me). If he broke that trust right away, then I don't think I would even attempt to salvage him. But if I knew enough about him... enough to know that he wouldn't mean to hurt my feelings... then I might try to save something. But again, only if he told me the whole truth up front and apologised.

Hmmm... He's not technically human, so it wouldn't really be like cannibalism...
    .:Anime Relfections:.l.:SibArt (Being Updated):.

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks

almost happened to me...

He didn't really cheat...not yet neway. While I was still going out with this guy, one of my best friends asked him if he had feelings for her (since she did for him). She told me he answered "yes". But he never really acted on it (IE: go any further into a relationship with her), nor did he distance himself from her, nor did he down right correct his statement and reject her.

At one point we decided we needed some time apart from each other to think things through for other reasons and the girl told me about it (cuz her concience was bugging her). When I confronted him about it, he denied he ever said "yes", and said he didn't see it as a big deal and decided not to tell me about it. Dispite the girl telling him, a little while after, that I should know. I have more than enough reason to believe the girl's story, and more than enough reason to doubt his story. After that we never got back together and he thinks I hate his guts (even tho i've moved on).

Had he admitted and come clean with all this, I would've forgiven him considering nothing really happened and we were having a rough time at the time. I can't stand a guy who won't admit that he did something wrong, and personally hate lying from anyone.

But in the end, it depends on the circumstances and the relationship in question. There's no universal answer of to forgive or not to forgive.
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

me and my girlfreind decided that we would definitely tell each other. possibly in advance, we understand that occasionally you want to take your stress out but with someone else. so yeah i would ant her to tell me and she would and if i did i would tell her, and i would forgive.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

somtimes girls go out with guy for money or a dare. that what i think

Otaku Sabishii_Mitsukai may be famous one day Sabishii_Mitsukai may be famous one day Sabishii_Mitsukai's Avatar
    Thanks

if i caught my bf, *if i ever have one* cheating on me. i would confront him infront of ppl or his frends. kick his ass, call my frends to help me kick his ass again. bring back all the gifts, throw a rock in his wondow, and leave

window*****
    The maximum dimnsions for an image in your signature is 110 pixels high and 450 pixels wide, please find an image which complies with this.
    -WOO fat PRIDE BABII!! i wana get that book
    **luv ya roldie, and no im not a gold digga**

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it veryies persoanly I cant seem to get attached to someone enough to care I think a friend put it best

just watching people I know, I lose more and more respect for women all the time. ..Which is why I'll never be lonely. Too many flaws in them for me to fall in love.
    You dont just forgive her a month or two later when you're feeling lonely, dumbass. That nuts should be permananet as possible. She's not special. No she wont f**kin change...EVER...... We've already proven it... she'll keep going nuts over and over. Now we just have to pound that into your f**kin skull. Second, she wont miss you till you leave her alone, and has the chance to miss you.... and if you had ANY sense at all, you'd be long gone and never... but you wont be, cause you're a dumbass, and dont want to learn, cause you think you still want her... a girl who doesnt love you back, who doesnt understand/care what she's doing... who never dated you in the first place, yet you're still fawning over... you believe she's whats missing in life, so you're unhappy... which is your real problem... A) its not true, having her wont fix nuts. B) You're doing it to your f**kin self. You dont have the discipline to make yourself happy... or atleast not f**kin care about her.
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin
    Gig: My extremely belated condolences. I DO remember Amy.
    And Avatarjuern, I would NOT fight over someone who thought Pearl Harbour was bombed in 1984. Because that's just dumb.

aww lol seriously dont even grieve over it not only was I better off my last made up for it and then some so you dont even have to worry about me thanks so much though!

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin may be famous one day Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin may be famous one day Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin's Avatar
    Thanks

Cheers, cheri.
    *offers Gig a box of pastries*

My LiveJournal --- Tierra de los Meurtos

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast