View Poll Results: would uoi whanna know?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

51 98.08%
  • no

1 1.92%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Your gf/bf's cheating on ya!

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

Angry Re: Your gf/bf's cheating on ya!

i need help. and i know this is the pefect thread to say this. i just found out my friends ex boyfriend was "cheating" on her. well kindda. he loved my other friend for a long time. now my friend kyra the one whos having this problem doesnt know. now my other friend doesnt know what to do bc the ex (guy) wants to be with her behind her boyfriends (lifemate really) back! now im just so pissed i want to hold my mothers gun and just shoot the computer for what he is causing. what should i do? plz help.

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

Otaku sedka may be famous one day sedka may be famous one day sedka's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your gf/bf's cheating on ya!

The best thing is not to interfer. But since most people can't then confront him about. Tell him tell your friend about the situation. The best way to find things out is from the guy and not a third party. Finding out from a third party will just make things worse and make your life harder.

Newbie conan lover may be famous one day conan lover may be famous one day conan lover's Avatar
    Thanks

i would want to know because if i didnt know it would be life long sorrow but if he told me then it would sorda be painless

Otaku QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames's Avatar
    Thanks

Of course I would want them to tell me. I don't like being kept in the dark. By them not telling you it's like they're relaying the message that it's okay to pull the wool over your eyes and that just isn't good in a relationship. Besides them telling me, lol, I'd want them to stop too. 'cheating on me' to 'cheatED on me'. It all depends what happens when they tell me and who the person they cheated on me with was. If it was someone I know, I think that would hinder me from giving them another chance.

I guess I would though. All things aside, at least they told me....

Unless they've been cheating for awhile....

Wow, this was a tough question .^_^.

Otaku Mana may be famous one day Mana may be famous one day Mana's Avatar
    Thanks

People are accident-prone. Some more than others but a mishap is bound to happen. I'm not saying everyone is going to make a mistake on this specific subject but we all know nobody is perfect. There's even the chance that something as innocent as taking a girl/boy home from class out of kindness can erupt jealousy and paranoia from the other partner, almost to the point of obsession to find evidence that they in fact did cheat. Which is why rumors are annoying and another reason I hate humans. ¦3 If something relative to that happens and you're too afraid to ask him/her if the rumors are true then you got one hell of a communication problem.

So would I confront him or want him to tell me? Of course, but seriously women need to trust men more nowadays and stop all this feminist crap. It bugs the shit out of me.

If he did cheat, then what? Sad and disappointed as expected, but I wouldn't leave him. Then again when you're vulnerable and in the heat of the moment you can say some stupid stuff.
    "so i herd u liek mudkips"

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

ok well now i just found out it was a test!!! A TEST!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!?!!!! *sighs* oh well and for cheating thing. ive been hurt before. and also cheated on once. and yes i would want to know couse if i found out all hell would break lose.

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

Newbie Yukino_AE may be famous one day Yukino_AE may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sabishii_Mitsukai
    if i caught my bf, *if i ever have one* cheating on me. i would confront him infront of ppl or his frends. kick his ass, call my frends to help me kick his ass again. bring back all the gifts, throw a rock in his wondow, and leave

window*****
    LOL omg. lol lol

sorry... that was funny. k. whoo i'm good.

people.. CHEATING IS CHEATING! why would you want your man back if he been laying up with some ho! EW! No thanks! and if he did it once he'd eventually do it again. HELL NAW! Same goes if it's a girl cheating on a guy.

You don't forgive that! That's like saying it's ok to hurt you. All it shows them is that u gonna let them walk all over you and you'll be upset at first but you'll eventually get over it.

U know wut u do. U KICK DAT ASS TO THA CURB and tell them not ta let the door hit them on the way out.

As for the way to find out. It's better coming from the person you're with instead of findin' out through somone else. But honestly c'mon now, how often does that happen.

I would tell the girls EXACTLY how to exact revenge for this but it involves another guy a video tap and some brownies and i don't think it's appropriate to say. lol

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

personally I would want to know that way I would know that this person is not right for me. I would not forgive them because I agree with Gig, to cheat on someone shows a personality flaw or some type of psychological condition. Its their personality and that is something that is hard to change; I would not want to put that much time into trying to change somebody like that. There are plenty of other honest girls who would not cheat on me. Though I have not had alot of girlfriends; I would expect that knowing is better, then being led along a path of lies. Also, relationships are built on trust; if I cannot trust a girl to be faithful then how can I trust her with anything else. Though I would not embarass them or exact revenge but I would confront them.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast