View Poll Results: would uoi whanna know?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

51 98.08%
  • no

1 1.92%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Your gf/bf's cheating on ya!

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your gf/bf's cheating on ya!

of course. my girl cheated on me before but it was only an emotional kind of cheating. nothing physical happened. i forgave her as long as it doesn't happen again. it also made me realize that i wsan't doing enough on my part so someone else offered it to her. sometimes we push people to cheat on us.

Newbie Yukino_AE may be famous one day Yukino_AE may be famous one day
    Thanks

you weren't doing enough on your part?

wtf?

you are who you are and obviously she didn't respect you enough to live with that. you should NEVER have to change who you are to fit someone else

and you can't PUSH someone to cheat, if they truly deep down care about you and your feelings they wouldn't do it. plain and simple. they'd either come to you and say 'hey you know what such and such is really bothering me, we need to find a way to work on this' or just tell you that things aren't working out and it should end.

cheating in any form is a cry that your partner (by that i mean anyone's partner) can't honestly truly deep down want to be in a commited relationship with you.

Newbie Sacrify may be famous one day Sacrify may be famous one day Sacrify's Avatar
    Thanks

Angry Re: Your gf/bf's cheating on ya!

Yes, I definitely would like to know. Because cheating your partner, I don't take that lightly at all. I think it's the worst thing you can do to whom you are with.
    Because I don't want to be with a guy like that. I don't want to kiss the lips that have kissed another at the same time. Most discusting ;( I can't even imagine making love again if the guy has been with someone else at the same time.
    I think people who know me know how I feel about cheating, completely immoral.. Yuk... If someone did that to me I will not be able to forgive... ever.
    I'm not sure am I able to give second chances, but if I was to do so, maybe that, but forgiving ; that's another story. I dunno how long that will take when I forgive.
    If at all... Awwwgh even the topic makes me see red!!
    Me -> <-Cheater

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

Yeah, well, I'm the kinda guy who will analyze a situation and if it doesn't work for me or her, I'll get out. If your girlfriend cheats on you, it just shows that she's not right for you. And the oter way around. If you feel like it isn't working, get out quick. Don't try to like someone, it should come naturally, and if you let it go on longer, it's only gonna hurt the person you're with more. And I would wanna know if my girlfriend was cheating on me, so I could get out and move on. I'm really not the type to get mad if a girl cheats, I just take it as a sign that it isn't working, feel a little hurt of course, and move on.

Otaku GSXR600K1 may be famous one day GSXR600K1 may be famous one day GSXR600K1's Avatar
    Thanks

I would want to know.
    I would only forgive the person if they really really mean it. But that is hard to know.
    Guess you got to take a look at yourself and see how much you really that person.

Newbie GuardianAngel1292 may be famous one day GuardianAngel1292 may be famous one day GuardianAngel1292's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Your gf/bf's cheating on ya!

first he should tell me cuz if he don't and I find out from someone else I'll even be more mad...and I don't know if I would give him another chance..."Once a cheater always a cheater"

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks

In my case i just want to know. After knowing the circumstances under which it happend i could then formulate a response accordingly. My response would be dependent on what level of a cheat she was.

Cheat level 1: She was kissed buy another guy.

A simple slap on the wrist [ verbal term ], I'ld simple explain the dissrespect shown to me by her actions. I'm one that takes respect to heart, [ show me respect and we can go a far way as friends or whatever ].

Cheat level 2: She wass kissed a guy and kissed back and apparently was really into it.

This is major disrespect, and will not happen twice. A chance will be given but only one, she is no treading on thin ice.

Cheat level 3: She slept with another guy | whether she initiated it or not:

Unforgivable and that would be the closure of our relation ship. what ever the circumstance under which this situation happened doesnt matter. i believe we should be able to see past our choices. So in some sense she would have had some measure of controll over the situation.... example: if your drunk and hanging out with a group of guys alone as a girl your just walked your self into being raped. Solution.. shouldn't be hanging out with guys like that any way....
    Last edited by death_knight; Aug 03, 2005 at 01:10 PM.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Newbie InuFilipinaFan may be famous one day InuFilipinaFan may be famous one day InuFilipinaFan's Avatar
    Thanks

maybe if I missed him.Or I'd break up with him.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast