View Poll Results: would uoi whanna know?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

51 98.08%
  • no

1 1.92%
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Your gf/bf's cheating on ya!

Newbie sexyfox7 may be famous one day sexyfox7 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Your gf/bf's cheating on ya!

Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    I said it before and I'll say it again, i'd emberass the both of them by putting them on the show "Cheaters". Such a fabulous program, Godbless those people.
    yup!!!!they shouldnt have cheated in the 1st place.

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yukino_AE
    you weren't doing enough on your part?

wtf?

you are who you are and obviously she didn't respect you enough to live with that. you should NEVER have to change who you are to fit someone else

and you can't PUSH someone to cheat, if they truly deep down care about you and your feelings they wouldn't do it. plain and simple. they'd either come to you and say 'hey you know what such and such is really bothering me, we need to find a way to work on this' or just tell you that things aren't working out and it should end.

cheating in any form is a cry that your partner (by that i mean anyone's partner) can't honestly truly deep down want to be in a commited relationship with you.
    i think thats up to him to decide, and if i thought it would help my relationship i would change for my girlfriend, not radically, but i'd change to help her with whatever her problems was and i know she'd change for me.
    and there are different forms of cheating, at least in my eyes:
    1) cheating: this is where they go out and cheat because they no longer love you. unforgivable.
    2) friendly: this is where they are at a party, possibly with you there. and in the midst of getting drunk and having a good time they sleep with someone. forgivable.
    3)needed: occasionally people just need to lose stress somehow, and i know if my gf came and asked me if she could go off with a freind we both new and just relax for a night, i'd let her.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Newbie Yukino_AE may be famous one day Yukino_AE may be famous one day
    Thanks

are you serious... if your significant other slept with someone but you at a party that YOU were at also you'd forgive that??? r u crazy? that shows such disrespect.

i can't even COUNT the times that i've been drunk or on the verge of getting drunk and had guys try and pick me up ect. but even being DRUNK i could still say no because cheating is cheating and betraying the trust of someone you love. i for one have to much respect for my bf to do that even when i'm half out of it.

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

are you serious... if your significant other slept with someone but you at a party that YOU were at also you'd forgive that??? r u crazy? that shows such disrespect.

i can't even COUNT the times that i've been drunk or on the verge of getting drunk and had guys try and pick me up ect. but even being DRUNK i could still say no because cheating is cheating and betraying the trust of someone you love. i for one have to much respect for my bf to do that even when i'm half out of it.
    when you half out of it? what about when your properly pissed, as in can't actually walk, i've seen it happen to people. yes i am serious, you see i understand that humans are only human and make mistakes, i love my girlfriend so i know i would forgive her, i'd be annoyed, but i would forgive her. i love her enough to do that and if you think that makes me crazy then i must be completely bonkers.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Newbie Riax may be famous one day Riax may be famous one day
    Thanks

or course you would want to know
    even if it hurts it better than living a lie!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deaths_raver667
    when you half out of it? what about when your properly pissed, as in can't actually walk, i've seen it happen to people. yes i am serious, you see i understand that humans are only human and make mistakes, i love my girlfriend so i know i would forgive her, i'd be annoyed, but i would forgive her. i love her enough to do that and if you think that makes me crazy then i must be completely bonkers.

i DID say when I was drunk. I have been at that point to where i was stumbling falling over drunk and i STILL had enough respect for my man not to touch another guy.

Thanks

i DID say when I was drunk. I have been at that point to where i was stumbling falling over drunk and i STILL had enough respect for my man not to touch another guy.
    well then you've got some impressive self-controlle considering what some people do when their drunk. but not all people are like you, some people just loose alll rational thought and don't really know what they're doing. and i don't see how forgiving someone shows disrespect.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Thanks

i didn't say forgiving someone shows disrespect i said cheating shows disrespect. if you care about someone TRULY care about someone nothing short of being slipped a date rape drug and being carried off should makes you cheat on your man. and then it's not cheating.

i know plenty of other girls who can be drunk and not cheat. and i know plenty of girls that can be drunk and do cheat because they just don't care enough at the time even though they know it's wrong, they just feel a bit guilty in the morning and either hide it or beg forgiveness knowing their man won't toss them out cuz it 'was an accident' which is total BS. it's NEVER an accident.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast