View Poll Results: would uoi whanna know?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

51 98.08%
  • no

1 1.92%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Your gf/bf's cheating on ya!

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your gf/bf's cheating on ya!

Quote Originally Posted by Yukino_AE
    i didn't say forgiving someone shows disrespect i said cheating shows disrespect. if you care about someone TRULY care about someone nothing short of being slipped a date rape drug and being carried off should makes you cheat on your man. and then it's not cheating.

i know plenty of other girls who can be drunk and not cheat. and i know plenty of girls that can be drunk and do cheat because they just don't care enough at the time even though they know it's wrong, they just feel a bit guilty in the morning and either hide it or beg forgiveness knowing their man won't toss them out cuz it 'was an accident' which is total BS. it's NEVER an accident.
    well you didn't make the disrespect thing all that clear.
    and still not everyone can controlle themselves when they're drunk. besides i know my girlfriend would never claim it to be an accident, she'd just tell me. plus you seem to be forgetting, it's just sex, it's not like your parners is declaring their unding love for someone else. people always seem to think that sex means love, it doesn't, love means love and due to this i know that i would care if my gf had an affair cos i know that she loves me, and if she found someone else she'd tell me and i'd just have to live with it.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Otaku sedka may be famous one day sedka may be famous one day sedka's Avatar
    Thanks

OK, people tone it down a little. Try not to be offened if others have a different view.

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deaths_raver667
    well you didn't make the disrespect thing all that clear.
    and still not everyone can controlle themselves when they're drunk. besides i know my girlfriend would never claim it to be an accident, she'd just tell me. plus you seem to be forgetting, it's just sex, it's not like your parners is declaring their unding love for someone else. people always seem to think that sex means love, it doesn't, love means love and due to this i know that i would care if my gf had an affair cos i know that she loves me, and if she found someone else she'd tell me and i'd just have to live with it.
    sorry if i'm butting into something i shouldn't but one thing. What if she does it time and time again, telling you..."oops i was drunk again i didn't know what i was doing?" If your partner knew they can't control themselves when they're piss drunk...they should at least control themselves from GETTING pissed drunk. Or ask others to prevent her drunken self from getting into a room with someone other than YOU. Once can be understandable, twice is carelessness.

If he/she honestly felt bad about waking up in the morning in someone else's bed with a horrid hangover, wouldn't they think twice the next time they plan on getting drunk?

But, obviously it all depends on the situation and the mindset of your partner while he/she gets down with someone else...and to be honest, it boils down to what you yourself consider acceptable or not.

To some Sex does mean Love and they'd only have sex with people who they love. Yes, sex does still mean something more to some people in this world If that's not how you feel about it tho, then that's your opinion.
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by angelan
    sorry if i'm butting into something i shouldn't but one thing. What if she does it time and time again, telling you..."oops i was drunk again i didn't know what i was doing?" If your partner knew they can't control themselves when they're piss drunk...they should at least control themselves from GETTING pissed drunk. Or ask others to prevent her drunken self from getting into a room with someone other than YOU. Once can be understandable, twice is carelessness.

If he/she honestly felt bad about waking up in the morning in someone else's bed with a horrid hangover, wouldn't they think twice the next time they plan on getting drunk?

But, obviously it all depends on the situation and the mindset of your partner while he/she gets down with someone else...and to be honest, it boils down to what you yourself consider acceptable or not.

To some Sex does mean Love and they'd only have sex with people who they love. Yes, sex does still mean something more to some people in this world If that's not how you feel about it tho, then that's your opinion.
    you've got some good points there, and your right it does boil down to personal perceptions of love and sex. as for the reepeated drunk thing thats a really good point, i think if it kept happening then i would ask my gf something along the lines of "is it perposeful" or "do you still love me". so yeah i would accept it if it was like once every 5 years then mabye, but if it was extremely repetative then i might get annoyed, not for her doing it necasserily, but because she might be lying i wouldn't mind as much if she told me straight to my face that she didn't love me or if i wasn't doing it for her. and i guess my oppinion on sex that it doesn't really mean that much isn't constant, like you say id depends on the mindset of the two people.

EDIT: oh and your not butting in, your entitled to your oppinion and this is an open thread.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Newbie emo_tears may be famous one day emo_tears may be famous one day
    Thanks

i no that i would forgive my boyfriend too, as i no he loves me, and provided he still did should an occasion occur i feel that their is no reason we cannot carry on together as long as it is still what we both want. cheating does come in a variety of forms as my boyfriend said, and im not denying that it is wrong or anything but its not a major issue and if a couple is willing to put the effort in any problems can be overcpme. granted it can take time and it may be awkward being around them but love can come through, every time.

Otaku kogome may be famous one day kogome may be famous one day
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: Your gf/bf's cheating on ya!

i would want to know cause at least we wont have a long relationship a lie and we could at least still be friends

Newbie emo_tears may be famous one day emo_tears may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kogome
    i would want to know cause at least we wont have a long relationship a lie and we could at least still be friends
    would you instantly drop her if she cheated on you once?

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

I would tell him to tell me the truth and then I would beat him up....or send someone to do it...I got connections....
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast