Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: your most favorite manga ever

Newbie nateddawg may be famous one day nateddawg may be famous one day
    Thanks

Talking your most favorite manga ever

my favorite is naruto!!! yeah naruto is the best!!!
    Anime rocks!!!! I will always love anime forever!!!!whoever wants to send me an e-mail or something just do it i will always be your friend!!!!

Newbie Mortischild_666 may be famous one day Mortischild_666 may be famous one day Mortischild_666's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hard to say... I like Petshop of Horrors, Hellsing and Naruto... but my favourite would be Petshop of Horrors.

Life without light is a life among darkness - Mortischild_666

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks
    bleach the action has got me and i like the story line. its a bit different' i've never seen ne thing like it

naruto actually started on the anime then moved over to the manga due to impatience. the action is really gripping i'm dieing to see what will happen now seeing that akatsuki is on the move for naruto

maharou sensie negi a ten year old mage in training and is placed as a teacher at a all girls school in a class of 31 hotties. come on whats not to like about this one. i like the class representative andthe library trio girls the most in this manga.
    Last edited by death_knight; May 17, 2005 at 05:14 PM.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Newbie Neon_Fantasy may be famous one day Neon_Fantasy may be famous one day Neon_Fantasy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oooo, hard to say... At the moment it would be Naruto, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Fruits Basket and Girl Got Game

I like Naruto for the fact that I've never really gotten into many ninjas in other shows or games. I have found them cool but Naruto seems to bring out a lot with them. I like this series for it's unique characters, as in their powers and things. Also how the story is developing.

Samurai Deeper Kyo for it's story as well. There seems to be many mysteries hidden within this story which seem to twist and twist so much that you can't predict what's going to happen. Plus they also include characters with unique powers again which make the series more enjoyable and exciting.

Fruits Basket because it's characters are very loveable and you can relate to them in so many ways. They all suffer from things which we probably have experienced or felt sometime in our lives, and when it gets resolved with someone helping them see the brighter sides of things, it helps you in ways as well. But this series is also very funny and has a touch of romance which I really love ^^

Girl Got Game for the cross dressing element to it hehe. I have a thing about girls cross dressing into guys and trying to pass as a guy when other males assume him to be a guy as well. Not to mention the situations the girl gets put in is hilarious And it's a romance type of a story as well and I love my romances hehe
    Last edited by Neon_Fantasy; May 18, 2005 at 01:26 AM.
    "Whenever we're upset, all we need to do is get together and laugh and play until we're totally exhausted, giddy and giggly. Then the sadness, just like these feathers...will miraculously float away."

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you must persist with this thread, give us some reasons why it's your favorite. If it remains a list thread, it will be closed.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like lovehina due to the romance and the suspense it has contained within it's pages ^^,
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie Onime no Kyo may be famous one day Onime no Kyo may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Samurai Deeper Kyo - Gives a new twist to your Japanese history lesson. Takes place in the early 1600s around the time the Tokugawa shogun came into power. Has familiar names such as Yukimura Sanada, Hattori Hanzo, Muramasa Date and so fourth. Plenty of action/violence, beautifully animated, and has a detailed story. Plus who can forget Demon Eyes Kyo? In my opinion the best anime/manga character ever created.
    Last edited by Onime no Kyo; May 18, 2005 at 01:43 PM.
    [Signature Size violation] Removed by Moderators

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks
    i like naruto because it has a lot of action in it. also it has a lot of blood and suspence on what will happen next. the characters are very well thought out and each one has their own characteristics
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast