Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: your most favorite manga ever

Newbie Ed_Elrich may be famous one day Ed_Elrich may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well. . .

If I only had to choose one manga as my favorite, than I would have to say Love Hina, as it was my first manga. It is funny, romantic, and gosh darn it, it has fan service .

However if I can choose more than one then Samuri Deeper Kyo is an awesome series, a lot of action, sword fighting, and interesting story line.

I only have the first 3 Naruto, but so far i like that series as well.

Well i have i am awesome. Lol.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Pita- Ten, and the whole Jing series... like Jing (King of Bandits) and (Twilight Tales *droool*) .. awesome artwork... and awesome stories.. manga is the shit when it's in that genre. I love cute stuff, and sweet characters.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have a list of four ^_^ and they are all very similar to each other... probably hence why I love them so much. I can never pick just one of them, because it depends on my mood so I'll give you all four. Feel free to skim most of my ramblings....

But alas, I'm also so very cursed... 3 out 4 of my favourite manga have been on hiatus of at least 2 years each. -_-

Anyway.... XD

X- The oldest favourite in my list, X was my first real introduction to the world of Shounen-ai and Yaoi (believe it or not), and my first favourite Clamp manga. It's dark and epic, got a great story and good characters (even through there are too many for many of them to get proper character development).... and it's got ANGST with a captial A. Again, on hiatus too.

Angel Sanctuary- The first manga I really got into after X. Kaori Yuki's art first drew me in.... and then the dark and and epic story. It gets pretty full on, with enough angels, devils and twisted plotline after twisted plotline to poke a stick at. My only favourite manga that is actually finished ^^

Yami no Matsuei- At the moment, Yami is my number one favourite, and has been for quite some time (as if that wasn't blindly obvious) ^^ What can I say, I've love everything in this manga, the story, the characters, the art. The only manga I've own where I have 6 volumes of it in Japanese because I just couldn't wait long enough for the English version to be released to be able to read it. Also on hiatus... and currently driving me crazy.

Gravitation- The newest favourite in my list, I've only started reading the manga 6 months ago.
    My first proper Shounen-ai manga that got me properly into Yaoi. I like it because it's crazy, cute and funny... and the romance end of it turns me into piles of mushy mushy goo everytime I read it. It's also the only light and fluffy comedy manga in my list (excluding Yuki's occasional angsting of course) Alas... it's also on hiatus.
    Last edited by Hikari Sakurai; May 18, 2005 at 06:56 AM.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ai Yori Aoshi is my favorite, I currently have Volume 9 on Pre-order, I've written a review of the manga, which can be found HERE . All the reasons I like it can be found there.

My next favorite manga would be Neon Genesis Evangelion, I have up to volume 9, and I'm just waiting for them to release Volume 10. The story is better then the anime in my opinion (Manga's are generally better then the anime anyways).

The funniest manga I've read would have to be Love Hina. The antics that happen in the manga are a hell of alot funnier then in the anime, the story is expanded almost ten-fold. and the aret work is of higher quality IMO (With the exception of Love Hina Again, the art work in that was pretty damn good.)

Newbie Joshfromtheatl may be famous one day Joshfromtheatl may be famous one day
    Thanks
    id have to say dbz yugioh ruruni kenshen gundam etc

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks
    DNAngel, DNAngel, DNAngel!!!

Newbie KONG342 may be famous one day KONG342 may be famous one day KONG342's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mine is Samurai Deeper KYO hands down.It's the best.

Newbie little_angel12377 may be famous one day little_angel12377 may be famous one day little_angel12377's Avatar
    Thanks
    naratu! it rocks! (sry if i spelled it wrong)
    Naruto rocks! ~.^

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast