Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: your most favorite manga ever

Newbie Force may be famous one day Force may be famous one day Force's Avatar
    Thanks
    My favourites are Hellsing and Cowboy Bebop. I wanna start watching Ghost in the shell too, does anyone know if that's good?

Newbie KingOfFruit may be famous one day KingOfFruit may be famous one day KingOfFruit's Avatar
    in a land where only fruit and anime exist.
    Thanks
    i like Ranma 1/2 coz its hilarious and the manga is heaps better than the anime

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Force
    I wanna start watching Ghost in the shell too, does anyone know if that's good?
    what one do you want to see, or read?

My favorite by far is love hina, i just cant stop thinking about it it is one of my favs of all time!!! for the past few days i've taken an hour or so to read volumes 7-14....i didnt feel like starting over okay...
    theres just so much to it i love it so much!!!
    Looking forward to Burst Angel Vol. 3

Newbie Force may be famous one day Force may be famous one day Force's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by whitec
    what one do you want to see, or read?

My favorite by far is love hina, i just cant stop thinking about it it is one of my favs of all time!!! for the past few days i've taken an hour or so to read volumes 7-14....i didnt feel like starting over okay...
    theres just so much to it i love it so much!!!
    Hmmm, I'm thinking of watching the first movie because I heard the story's completely different. If the series is better though I might watch that.

Newbie nikki438879 may be famous one day nikki438879 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    well..... haven't really picked i mean i watched inyasha (well i really dont like it ) also salior moon ( hate it) and cardcapters ( well dont know what to say about it) ....and i dont know what am i going to watch next............

Newbie TalontheElf may be famous one day TalontheElf may be famous one day
    Thanks
    If i had any favs.... Noir, Ai Yori Aoshi, Cowboy Bebop, and Ah ! My Goddess ! Love the artwerk and the stories. They're fun to watch & enjoy ! There are others, I let U guess which ones I like ! LOL

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    i havn't read much but at the mo it's demon diary with ai yori aoshi close second
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Newbie onmyoji Subaru may be famous one day onmyoji Subaru may be famous one day
    Thanks
    To maybe point out the obvious, my favourite manga is Tokyo babylon. Coming in second is Escaflowne

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast