Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14

Thread: your motto

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, for my motto's of life there are too many... I come up with new stuff everyday, and trust me, this stuff is so deep your gonna need a scuba tank to last long enough to get back to the surface! (lol, thats what my friends agree with anyway...) but to pick just one i'd have to say this quote of mine...

"What is life? 'Nothing' you say? It's here isn't it? You're alive now aren't you? Then it has to be something... Life no matter how tough has a reason, do what comes your way and you'll be fine. If something goes wrong, it only means something good is on the way! (For those of you who don't know the meaning already, go look up 'Kharma' in the dictionary or ask a someone who knows) Besides, what else can you do in life but live?"

(Sorry if it sounded like I was bragging when i said the 'so deep' part, i just really like my own work ) Anyway, hope some of you will use this in your day to day lives, it's one of the things keeping me around!

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Due to the off topic content in this topic it shall be closed
    Closing..

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14