Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Your own Anime Character

Newbie darksolovely may be famous one day darksolovely may be famous one day darksolovely's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your own Anime Character

Name: Bi (bee) Ryuuno (Beauty of the Dragon)

Sex: Female

Weapon/powers: Her mind (one attact tho), the forces of the shinto gods (2 attact tho), hand to hand combat, chants to summon the undead (one attact), "Ada"-her ancient dagger she was anointed with when she turned 16-

given to her by her great grandfather's spirit ( the only preminition she had) who worned her that her parents and lil' brother would die soon, so he should find a man who actually resided deep in the mountains, a shinto priest and depend on him to train her to use the powers she would soon start to discover.- she didnt beleive him until her world started falling apart, she becomes orphaned and runs away following what her great grandfather said since the state was going to take her and put her in an orphanage. She runs away one night, finds him, he's reluctant, but eventually becomes a miko to him and this man (like no other) helps her. I'll stop with the background now.. LOL

Armor: Three stages of armor evolution.
    with one last hidden 'unknown' final stage-the final and ultimately divine state where her job in the world is revered done and she finally can wither in complete peace.

Special Abilities: "Gensou"- Telepathically administering hallucinations, bushido-like combat, shinto summonings of the spirits and gods, fellowship with wolves, and the head wolf-the white wolf w/green eyes

Attitude: If you combined Ryoko (Tenchi Muyo), Rei Hino, and Serena (Sailor Moon) together!!

Good/Bad/Neutral Character: Good
    "Tenchi, what is that woman from Okayama doing coming out of your toilet?" ~ Sakuya

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

u know , must people but their characters in the age range b/t 17 -19 , i don't know why but that seems to be the most common age for anime charaters

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Eleonne ^-^
    Sex: Female
    Hair: Long, straight and pink
    Eyes: Bright red
    Role: Princess and War Tactician of Clesteria, Commander of Clesteria’s army, Future Queen of Khaley, Knight of the 3rd Rank (with the 7th being the lowest) and Dragon Master of the Kingdom of the Southern Continent; also, member of the covert Mathematician's Guild and clandestine Thief Group of the Southern Continent
    Duties: Soldier for Clesteria, undercover agent for Thief Group, mediator of the North and South Kingdoms and a private for hidden penetrate operations; to tame all dragons of the nine elements (fire, ice, earth, thunder, wind, water, darkness, light and Luna) and awaken their spirits
    Weapon: Calenhaire, a sword engraved with various inscriptions and jewels of the dragons that can be wielded only by her and no other, used to tame her dragons and can only be broken when smeared by human blood. She has another sword, a more common one used for lighter battles
    Objective: To protect her kingdom and loved ones by all means, even at the cost of her own life
    Enemies: bandits; the kingdom of the West Continent
    Abilities: trained to wield various weapons, such as sword, spear, axe, dagger, bow and arrows and even magic. She is also able to fight without the use of any weapon
    Special Abilities: Can call forth the Nine Dragons of the Southern Kingdom
    Character: Protagonist. In battle she is calm and rational, being a war tactician. Her stature is that of a noble lady, firm, respectable and decent as well as reticent. She can be a warm person when it comes to personal matters and is very devoted to her Kingdom and her people. She has a very deep affection for any person she holds dear. In some instances, she can be rather stubborn and naive
    Last edited by eleonne; Feb 05, 2006 at 06:00 PM.

Newbie ninetaildemon may be famous one day ninetaildemon may be famous one day ninetaildemon's Avatar
    a lil sphere-shaped planet called E-A-R-T-H
    Thanks

Name: no one know
    Nickname: The Killer
    Race: Assasin
    Eyes: dark brown
    Weapons: Sword and guns
    Armor: not equip
    Attitude: kill with no mercy

Newbie darksolovely may be famous one day darksolovely may be famous one day darksolovely's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god
    u know , must people but their characters in the age range b/t 17 -19 , i don't know why but that seems to be the most common age for anime charaters
    I choose it b/c its who I see.. If a saw a 45 year old character, he'd be stated as 45 as well..
    "Tenchi, what is that woman from Okayama doing coming out of your toilet?" ~ Sakuya

Otaku Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Heres another character of mine
    Name: Emara
    Weapons: Gun, Gundam
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: Long and silver
    Attitude: Pushy, nice
    Love intrest: Yzak

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Kiki

Code Name: Akurei Kakudo

Hair: silver blonde

Eyes: Gold

race: half angel, half cat demon

looks like: long silver blonde hair up to her hips in a braid. wears a black mini skirt, and a black tank top, has a dark red cloak on. long black boots.

Personality: kind, caring, rough, playful, outgoing.

Good, Bad, Neutral: neutral, she really doesnt choose a side, it depends on whats happening and whos fighing.

Background: no parents, lives alone with her big wolf demon (think kilalas size). is a prestist and has mystical powers. turns into a full demon when the moon is in the center of the sky. turns into a full angel when theres a new moon.

love life: unknown

there you ahve it. and shes actually a character in a novel im gonna get published.

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

Newbie lil_x may be famous one day lil_x may be famous one day lil_x's Avatar
    in the middle of know where some stupid little california town
    Thanks

name:kirako
    weapon:taili daggers
    secondary weapon:fushoi swords
    eyes:red
    hair:black
    ethnicity:japanese
    she was raised to kill and is extremely deadly,when not with bussiness is very playful and perverted but easy to trigger into a state of bloody chaos.is an orphan from osaka,and her mother is a cat demon so she has cats ears and tail.
    I am actually making a manga on this character^-^
    [see all my cool anime pics^-^* ( as soon as I put the link so until then you got to )waitlove X xoxo

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast