Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: your own manga

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

your own manga

hokay, me and a friend have decided ot start our manga. we started itl iek a year ago... we have the idea it's super original, funny yet tragic and just wonderful! the difficult thing is drawing it and start it.... we need some help and if anyone did a manga i would be glad to find out how teh whole procccess starts and goes until the very end. we don't wanna sell it, we just wanna draw some anime and then if by chance we cna get it out to publish it, it woudl be awesome! but we wanna know if anyone has any helpful hints for us.
    -thanks a bunch o' pineapples!
    oo you can also talk about your own manga stuff, like if you ever even thought of doing one....

Newbie Safrawn may be famous one day Safrawn may be famous one day Safrawn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: your own manga

well. im not done with mine, but my bff is she did her's in the block colums. and she did chibi. but you have to be abel to draw you people over and over. then start. im almost done with mine i can show you if you want. it is fun to do. i would also go over it in pen. after you do it in pencil.

Eien Wo Tsukamu sano Hate Ni Wa

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Don't get worked up on trying to get it perfect from the start, i havent written a manga but for drawing in general here is a good tip, i know that manga is tough to draw cause the page to page to page drawing you need t be able to do, so get out a piece of blank white printer paper and just draw the character over and over and over until you can draw the facial expresions and body, along with the movements that have to be shown by the character. Then go on to draw the page, that way you don't get all worked up about having to redo a whole page...lol, i know cause i've tried to draw a manga before but only got to page 1 1/2 cause i couldnt stand screwin up anymore lmao.

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah we are trying to desing out main charatcer now but it's so difficult. i can draw the other people but this chik i want her to be perfection. plus we have been taught for five years now in art to always go for detail and i love to do shading... of course we dont have time ot be so picky but it is difficult nonetheless. we actually gave up once but then one day on teh bus this white girl, perhaps around 23 was sitting next to me and in her sketch book she was drawing a manga and it loooked like her character was a samurai and i just stared at the way she did. she drew it all quickly like a small box with some movement took her less then 15 minutes... that was our sign from above to start doing our own manga again.

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel
    yeah we are trying to desing out main charatcer now but it's so difficult. i can draw the other people but this chik i want her to be perfection. plus we have been taught for five years now in art to always go for detail and i love to do shading... of course we dont have time ot be so picky but it is difficult nonetheless. we actually gave up once but then one day on teh bus this white girl, perhaps around 23 was sitting next to me and in her sketch book she was drawing a manga and it loooked like her character was a samurai and i just stared at the way she did. she drew it all quickly like a small box with some movement took her less then 15 minutes... that was our sign from above to start doing our own manga again.
    well you can try to make it the best you can but remember, even in art, there is no such thing as perfection so don't go too nutz about it being THAT good...

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

true, hey how about u add teh story to ur jounral or somethin I want to read it. In my journal I have a story I have to add the rest of it Already, casue I finished it beofre I got on this site. I add one cahpter every day
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Newbie Ruri may be famous one day Ruri may be famous one day Ruri's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah this grl stole my first creation although it was half finnished but ive started a new one and its been going on good soo far...but i suck when it comes to the drawing...

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

good luck with it then....
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast