Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: your own manga

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: your own manga

Listen, I used to suck at drawing and i know it, but all i did was to draw anyway, all art is, is what you think of it and you alone. So as long as YOU say it sucks it will, but when you say it is good, THEN and ONLY then is it "perfect," because it is in your eyes. As a very good friend of mine once told me, (by the way thanks Sib,) "You are always going to be your own worst critique." So don't say you suck, just go with it and i'm sure everything will look good, reguardless of what anyone says but you. Always remember that, it will help, it did for me.

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

story is the easiest to ocme up with and we went with something super original about the cats and hamster ghosts and thsi funny depressing character ahaha i laugh just thinking about it! but anyways, the drawing part is difficult because we don't know teh angles yet like noses for example... anime is simple but the line just doesn't go the right way! ::scream:: but we are getting better at it. the hard thing is also finding time to draw. but school is over in like a week after our exams and then teh whoel summer ot draw anime!
    before we used to copy from manga the style so we know a couple of different ways to draw characters but my fear is that it will look liek we ripped someone's characrter off. we dont' wanna create out own style of anime but how can we get passed that whoel copying thing and influecnes from other manag artists?

Newbie Ruri may be famous one day Ruri may be famous one day Ruri's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanx that means alot and yeah your right i should try regardless of what others have to say

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

man I've done so many stories, I've already started the scond on eto my story on this site. The sequel is great, but recently I started wroking on a story with Justin, ans wat I've written so far is some A' type shit
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Newbie Lady_[AnimeLord] may be famous one day Lady_[AnimeLord] may be famous one day Lady_[AnimeLord]'s Avatar
    Thanks

Don't make the character that you'll have to repeat for lots of times, like main characters to hard to draw.
    I'm half way done with mine. it looks pretty good, but I dont have any idea of publishing or selling it. It was just for fun..

Good luck.
    Signature cannot process colors, please remove coding and read rules pertaining to signatures -AO Staff

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Well some general tips would be to have a lot of erasers ready and good art supplies, the tip about drawing your work several times on different pieces of paper is a good one and you should do it.

A friend of mine did up a manga chapter once, what he did was take a blank sheet of paper, make the layout in which everything would appear, but drew nothing but the boxes, then he put the paper down on a glass table with a light at the bottom and put another sheet on top. There he would draw the page, sometimes if he screwed up beyond simple erasing he would have several papers for a few frames each. After they were all done, he would take the best drawn frames, and trace them over in light pencil in the good blank white paper from earlier that has the boxes layed out.

From there went the inking, scanning, etc. It takes a longer bit of time to do this, but it ensures the best work.

One more tip would be to keep accessories and hard to draw things to a minimal.

Otaku Wrath may be famous one day Wrath may be famous one day Wrath's Avatar
    Thanks

So far Ive been writing and drawing like crazy! Im workin on a yaoi based manga called " Opposite Angels " Its taking me forever to finish.
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Newbie Yukito may be famous one day Yukito may be famous one day Yukito's Avatar
    Thanks

i will make mines soon

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast