Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Your Scariest Film?

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    OMFG! IT traumatized me i swearv ! once i saw that movie i could never look at a clown the same way again, every single one was scary as hell.

oh, and another movie that really scared me .. and kind of instilled a fear of spiders in me: Arachnophobia

The end is important in all things.

Otaku nova may be famous one day nova may be famous one day nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    The movie I call scary would be 28 Days Later. I was pretty traumitized by world events when I saw it, and saw it in a small theater with only four other people, we were all strangers who came by ourselves in the early evening in the middle of the week. it had a very psychological affect on me because of that.

Plus athletic zombies are friggin scary.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nova
    The movie I call scary would be 28 Days Later. I was pretty traumitized by world events when I saw it, and saw it in a small theater with only four other people, we were all strangers who came by ourselves in the early evening in the middle of the week. it had a very psychological affect on me because of that.

Plus athletic zombies are friggin scary.
    Damn straight. 28 Days Later was one of the best movies I've ever seen. I am all for The Shining also. Hmmmm, I remember Hellraiser when I was about 8, and I couldn't watch it ~ then I finally finshed it like a month ago, and though it was scary. Please someone, tell me where all the scary movies went ? I watched Saw twice, and though that f*ckin' puppet was was the creepiest thing I've ever seen. NOT COOL. Bad acting, great plot on that one.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Hah... lemme guess, I was the only one that thought that The Grudge was at all scary? I mean, I laugh at The Ring, and I was laughing all during Dawn of the Dead and28 Days Later. But this movie... scared the bejeezus out of me.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mamimi_rue
    Please someone, tell me where all the scary movies went ?

Mamimi, you just asked the million dollar question, as i see it....horror....as a genre is as dead as........well dead. Every horror film that comes out here in the states now is either a remake of one of our older films or a remake of another countries recent film. It's pathetic. And i truly hope theres a change...and SOON

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Yeah, that is true.

Otaku nova may be famous one day nova may be famous one day nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    Hah... lemme guess, I was the only one that thought that The Grudge was at all scary?
    the grudge was seat jumping in some parts but i had to laugh when the girl came out of the bed sheets on top of the american woman.
    also when the nurses jaw was hanging out. sometimes graphic scenes are just outlandish and comical.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    I honestly dont knwo what happened to scary movies with me. Now I think the people are cool. Nothing really gets to me or makes me jump. I think the last time I remember jumping in a theater was in some ordinary movie, like some action movie...its weird, but horror is just another genre to me now...I dont think any of it is scary because none of it is realistic at all. Make a movie about your car breaking down in the middle of nowhere in redneck backwater South Carolina at 3 in the morning with no cell phone, now thats scary.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast