Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Your Scariest Film?

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    28 days ;ater is just a stupid name for a movie. why u ask? well, it involves a period of time once a month. all i'm gonna say. but anyways, the scariest movie would have to be The Exorcist. first time i saw that i couldn't sleep in a bed for a week. slept on the floor or on a couch. that movie sparked a religious time in my life. also, who wasn't laughing through Dawn of the Dead? i mean random boob in the end credits. random sex scene in a mall? zombies getting run over by cars and chasing others and stuff like that. i believe there was more comedy in that movie than there was horror.
    Last edited by Nightwish; Dec 03, 2004 at 06:46 PM.

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    Let's see. IT ranks numero uno thanks to that damn clown. *shudder*
    I was slso pretty creeped out by house of a thousand corpses, you know, the one directed by Rob zombie. The story was lame (straight out of Texas Chainsaw Massacre), but the atmosphere, the clown guy(what is it with people and clowns???) and just waht they did to the people in general. not really scary, but creepy. Most overrated horror film--exorcist. that one put me to sleep

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nova
    the grudge was seat jumping in some parts but i had to laugh when the girl came out of the bed sheets on top of the american woman.
    also when the nurses jaw was hanging out. sometimes graphic scenes are just outlandish and comical.
    Heheh... you mean the scene where Yoko is shuffling down the hallway and that one guy is trying to holda normal conversation with her? I mean, didn't he notice that there was blood everywhere?

Newbie Linksc24gc may be famous one day Linksc24gc may be famous one day Linksc24gc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    Mamimi, you just asked the million dollar question, as i see it....horror....as a genre is as dead as........well dead. Every horror film that comes out here in the states now is either a remake of one of our older films or a remake of another countries recent film. It's pathetic. And i truly hope theres a change...and SOON

I would have to agree. In my opinion, there really aren't any scary movies anymore, at least none that scare me, maybe the very rare seat jump or shudder, but thats about as scared as I get.

Otaku fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai's Avatar
    Thanks
    i saw the Shining but didn't think it was that scary..... but only did watch it last year....

anyway back to the question

there are two movies i thought were really scary!!
    house on haunted hill and japanese version of 'The Grudge'!!! omg that one is wayyy scarier than the english version!

Tem
    Otaku Darts - 301 Champion, Chopper2 Champion Tem may be famous one day Tem may be famous one day Tem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Texas Chainsaw massacre and scream movies

"Tama-chan! "

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Tem
    Texas Chainsaw massacre and scream movies
    I agree but i haven't really seen the film but trailers and stuff, i'm not really the one for people getting tortured!!!!!!!!!!!!

How ever i did go and see "Darkness Falls", i wasn't scared of it but at one point it did make me jump. One of my friends who went with me could not go to sleep with out the light off, she was so scared. The films they make now are not really scary at all, and some of the old films you just laugh at because of the effects.

SaZxXx
    Last edited by Sazzy; Dec 13, 2004 at 10:28 AM.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3