Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Your Sleeping Patterns

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    Ah crap, for a minute I thought this was a sex topic.

Im a night owl, Im always up to 3:00am and get up at 11:00. Im a bum i know!! XD
    That's me right there too... ^^
    I can't seem to wind down and sleep til around 2 or 3am.
    It's not like I don't try, I can go to bed at midnight or earlier and not feel like sleeping or get any sleep til 2am, and so, because I get to sleep so late, it's a rare thing if I wake up before midday unless I set my alarm, my mum drags me out of bed, or I have to be somewhere.
    It's been like this ever since I've been out of work, my sleeping patterns were some what normal before that.

But once I'm asleep, I pretty much sleep like a log, not much can wake me. I usually dream alot more in the morning than I do during the night.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Newbie Sherlock Hound may be famous one day Sherlock Hound may be famous one day Sherlock Hound's Avatar
    Thanks
    I usually fall asleep in my deckchair. Half the time it collapses and I wake up, when it doesn't, I always wake up 6:10 London time.

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    Ah crap, for a minute I thought this was a sex topic.
    i know what you mean, i was dissapointed too.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks
    i'm a sound sleeper but i really dont get to sleep much web development, anime, browsing my favourite forums and my xbox really are time demanders so i get lil or no sleep at times.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    i sleep........ wait aminute! i don't even know what sleep is!

seriously, i survive on an average of 3 hours of sleep a night and about 12 pots of super black strong-enough-to-take-the-enamel-off-your-teeth coffee...

what do i do that keeps me up so much? i'm addicted to the internet and anime......

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonrider2004
    i sleep........ wait aminute! i don't even know what sleep is!

seriously, i survive on an average of 3 hours of sleep a night and about 12 pots of super black strong-enough-to-take-the-enamel-off-your-teeth coffee...

what do i do that keeps me up so much? i'm addicted to the internet and anime......
    i know what you mean. mos definately i do. but at this rate we're either gonna die or something my mom's been saying i need to cut it out and get rest at night. most of the timei go to bed when she's waking up in the morning. and wake up shortly after she leaves.

Newbie jaiden may be famous one day jaiden may be famous one day jaiden's Avatar
    Thanks
    recently? well i crash out anyware, any time, but teh last decent night sleep i had was about a year ago, stresses at home, with family, uni and now finals...but when i do sleep its usually like the dead, and in 2 weeks i finish uni, so i expect to sleep for about 2 days straight.

weirdest place i ever fallen asleep was in a tree...me and some friends climbed up and i was propped on the brach, and back wedged between teh bough, and i fell asleep there..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaiden
    recently? well i crash out anyware, any time, but teh last decent night sleep i had was about a year ago, stresses at home, with family, uni and now finals...but when i do sleep its usually like the dead, and in 2 weeks i finish uni, so i expect to sleep for about 2 days straight.

weirdest place i ever fallen asleep was in a tree...me and some friends climbed up and i was propped on the brach, and back wedged between teh bough, and i fell asleep there..
    suppose you fell out. was it a tall tree. the wierdest place i've slept hmmmm thats a tough one. well i guess its standing in a bus so tired that i rest my head on my shoulders and lights out, good thing is that i woke up before my stop.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast