Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Your Sleeping Patterns

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool ?

when i sleep im out theres nothing that would wake me up (except my alarm) i fall i just keep sleeping play loud music im still asleep but i always wake up around 9:50 or 10:15 at the latest dont know why i guess it's because i got usto waking up at that time from when i was little to wach cartoons on saterdays

Do to others as you see fit

Newbie jaiden may be famous one day jaiden may be famous one day jaiden's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by death_knight
    suppose you fell out. was it a tall tree. the wierdest place i've slept hmmmm thats a tough one. well i guess its standing in a bus so tired that i rest my head on my shoulders and lights out, good thing is that i woke up before my stop.
    oddly no, i was fairly well wedged, so that stoped me falling, also the fact i couldnt sleep that long as my friends threw rocks at me..lol, that was a laugh *lost in reminicant thoughts*

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've never really watched myself sleep before, but I know that I sleep at around 2:00am and then get up for school at 6:00am. I don't think thats a problem though because I always wake up feeling well rested. *Yawns loudly and falls asleep......

Otaku Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well no one has ever told me I snore, so I'm guessing I don't. Sometimes I'm a heavy sleeper, sometimes I wake up at the drop of a hat, just depends on how tired I am. Which is why I don't use my alarm clock because I usually wake up before it ever goes off, whenever I know I have to get up a certain time.

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    oh i found something out the other day which is ever so slightly scary.

i scream and shout and say some fairly random things when i sleep, and when i was told what i siad it all related to my religion and when it's told to me i get these really vivid pictures in my head.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks
    I fall asleep at around 4am and wake up at noon

Newbie Mugen may be famous one day Mugen may be famous one day Mugen's Avatar
    Thanks
    My sleep pattern is not consistent at all, it's beyond irregular. Sometimes I'm nocturnal, sometimes I'm not. Sometimes I don't sleep for 2 days.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is
    either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of
    himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall
    say to his assailant, "If I live I will kill you, if I die
    you are forgiven". Such is the Rule of Honor.

Newbie tepid_head may be famous one day tepid_head may be famous one day tepid_head's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking

apparently i drool and talk in my sleep:_(
    i sleep 5 hrs at night
    (technically morning)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast