Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Your Sleeping Patterns

Newbie datapimp may be famous one day datapimp may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I am most definitly nocturnal. I stay awake from roughly 2PM to 7AM then Crash until 2 again. It's MESSED UP. Seen the sunrise one too many times...

At least my job is from 6-10PM so I don't worry much about losing the day. Plus then i'm up again until 7AM.

I can keep normal hours though, when I need to.
    Last edited by datapimp; May 20, 2005 at 02:45 AM.

Newbie Neon_Fantasy may be famous one day Neon_Fantasy may be famous one day Neon_Fantasy's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can never understand how much sleep I should get... I remember during school I would only sleep for about an hour before getting up and starting a new day all over again... And I admit it really screwed with my head ^^;;; But I found it easier getting out of bed with that much sleep then getting out with 6-8 hours sleep. One time I slept for 24 hours on accident ^^;;; Don't ask me how I did it... But when I thought I only napped for a couple of hours, my family would announce I had slept through the whole day... And even then I still got really tired o.O It's confusing, I never seem to get enough sleep. But I usually sleep like the dead
    "Whenever we're upset, all we need to do is get together and laugh and play until we're totally exhausted, giddy and giggly. Then the sadness, just like these feathers...will miraculously float away."

Newbie Mugen may be famous one day Mugen may be famous one day Mugen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yea I've had some weird moments. One day I fell asleep at 4pm, and didn't awake till the next day AT around 4pm. I had thought it was still the same day, I'm sure you can imagine how the rest of my day went.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is
    either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of
    himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall
    say to his assailant, "If I live I will kill you, if I die
    you are forgiven". Such is the Rule of Honor.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    I usually have many sleep patterns.. it varieys from 1am- 12pm... 8pm- 9am...11/12pm - 8am.. really it just depends... on what time I fall asleep.. really wish I could get back into the groove of sleeping like... 10-6 ...or 10-7.. that would be nice... I love the mornings... just never get to see them ;(
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Otaku Mana may be famous one day Mana may be famous one day Mana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mamimi_rue
    I usually have many sleep patterns.. it varieys from 1am- 12pm... 8pm- 9am...11/12pm - 8am.. really it just depends... on what time I fall asleep.. really wish I could get back into the groove of sleeping like... 10-6 ...or 10-7.. that would be nice... I love the mornings... just never get to see them ;(
    I feel the exact same way. lol

I usually go to bed between 10pm-3am, just depends on how sidetracked I get with browsing unecessary things. ¦3 But I get about 5-6 hours of sleep each night no matter what I do really with my internal clock and all. I really need more sleep. =~=;
    "so i herd u liek mudkips"

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    <<One time I slept for 24 hours on accident >>

i did a similar thing but that was due to jet lag, and i slept for 32 hours.

and people out there, you should keep consistent sleep paterns, if you can't settle it may shorten your life, but if it's regular it 's not that bad as long as you get enough.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use to sleep walk when I was about 8 or 9 and my mom would tell me she would see come down the stairs sometimes and just stand there then walk back to my room. But I dont do that anymore. As for sleeping, I move around very little and dont snore.

Newbie yum9 may be famous one day yum9 may be famous one day yum9's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can sleep light or heavy, light during the week, waking up constantly in the last hour before I "wake up" (Confusing, no?) On the weekends I'll always sleep to at least 12 o clock unless forced otherwise. I used to wake up at 4 PM all the time during the summer and go to bed at 6 AM. My friend once called me a vampire :P

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast