Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Your views on..... (Smoking, Drinking)

Otaku Weebl may be famous one day Weebl may be famous one day Weebl's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Your views on..... (Smoking, Drinking)

smoking
    Drinking
    Do you do either?
    When did you do it first?
    Why don't you?
    Did you stop if you started?
    4 me I tried it and I didn't like smoking. I tried it when I was 13 or 12. Then Drinking..I like red wine..I do it as much as I can and its not alot..not many chances,I'm like adicted to my cranberry juice because I can't get much wine.
    I was just wondering..do you think that its right or wrong or is it not your problem.
    Now announceing........*drum roll*
    Mr.Aiora..

Newbie teddeler may be famous one day teddeler may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Your views on.....

Quote Originally Posted by Weebl
    smoking
    Drinking
    Do you do either?
    Why don't you?
    4 me I tried it and I didn't like smoking. I tried it when I was 13 or 12. Then Drinking..I like red wine..I do it as much as I can and its not alot..not many chances,I'm like adicted to my cranberry juice because I can't get much wine.
    I was just wondering..do you think that its right or wrong or is it not your problem.
    As a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (aka mormons) I don't drink, don't smoke, and never have. Frankly I don't see the appeal in either. I know there's the 'high' of alcohol and the 'buzz' of tobacco but there's a lot better ways to feel good (I'm a biking addict, myself) without killing people. I think if it weren't for peer pressure no one would start.
    Who-Otaku, brown belt.

"Logic, my dear Zoe, merely enables one to be wrong with authority."

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

I started smoking when I was 18 and could buy myself a pack of cigarettes. I recently quit cold turkey 'cause I just plain got sick of spending $40 a week on something that's killing me, making me less active, and had me smellin' like an ashtray. Also, I'm a bartender, so I get my fill of second-hand smoke as it is.
    That said, ya know I'm a bartender, so I mean geez... Drinking? Of course.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Otaku Tithe may be famous one day Tithe may be famous one day Tithe's Avatar
    Thanks

both
    yes smoking only though
    A deathless heart alive with greif
    Smiles when it hears of thee
    Whisper now my secret love
    Kiss my lips and rise above

Newbie Sevothtarte may be famous one day Sevothtarte may be famous one day
    Thanks

I got into smoking cigarettes when I was probably 16 or 17, and stopped when I was 18. Like Weebl, I had no desire to continue. I used it more as a way to sooth my stress.

I'm glad I didn't continue, because cigarettes around here are $4.20 a pack. There's just much better things that I need to spend that money on, like gas for one.

As for drinking, I have one here and there, because I'm not the one that supplies it. It's better to just bum off other people, plus I'm not of age just yet. :P

Edit: Actually, now that I think of it, I don't think I've ever bought a pack of cigarettes in my life.
    Last edited by Sevothtarte; Dec 05, 2005 at 01:59 PM.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Your views on..... (Smoking, Drinking)

Even if my religion condoned smoking and drinking, I would stay away from it. I don't mind it if people smoke as long as they don't try to get me to start. As for drinking... I'm extremely intolerable of drunk people. All of my drinking friends know not to interact with me while drunk, as it will probably result in a punch to the face.

It's kind of funny, really. I hate people who get drunk, but I want to open a bar someday.

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Weebl
    smoking
    Drinking
    Do you do either?
    Why don't you?
    Nope...and nope......Don't want any of it....don't need any of it.
    Seen to many fall.......

I know a lot of people drink...but I don't want to try any ....Cuz I don't want to risk addiction

same goes fer smokin

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    Even if my religion condoned smoking and drinking, I would stay away from it. I don't mind it if people smoke as long as they don't try to get me to start. As for drinking... I'm extremely intolerable of drunk people. All of my drinking friends know not to interact with me while drunk, as it will probably result in a punch to the face.

It's kind of funny, really. I hate people who get drunk, but I want to open a bar someday.
    Don't have to love the drinkers to take their money.
    I'd love to invest in the opening of a bar. If you ever need an investment and a bartender, get in contact with me!

As far as drinking goes though, I don't see any problem with the consumption of alcohol and I don't mind the people that do drink so long as they're controlled people. I can't stand anybody who gets out of control when they drink. Uncontrollable drunks are deserving of being smashed in the face with a dumbbell.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast