Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Your views on..... (Smoking, Drinking)

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your views on..... (Smoking, Drinking)

Right now I stopped smoking weed. Im trying to prove that I can quit......not that Im proud right now or anything but I cant take back some mistakes in life....

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

smoking
    Drinking
    Why don't you?
    i don't drink because i think is stupid for many reasons; 1 alcohol makes you act stupid. 2 alcohol can ruin your life if you get addicted to it.
    I don't smoke either because i have seen many people die from lung cancer caused by smoking.
    I don't drink and smoke because of the religious belief that my grandparents taught me( i don't give a crap about religious belief though).Once drunk due to alcohol you start acting stupid and you might end up sleeping with your drunk compa (friend) the next morning, this had happened to many people. Also what's thye freaking point in getting drunk? you don't make money by getting drunk ( the one who sells alcohol gets the profit of the selling though). If you smoke you have to buy the friggin cigarretes and they cost alot, they cost like $10 dollars, with $10 dollars you can buy like 9 order of the dollar menu at MCDonnals.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you do either? No, never have.
    Why don't you? Religion, health, and all my friends who have destroyed their lives with addictive substances or been killed by drunk drivers.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

i first tryed drinking like when i was 13... sometimes i drink but not a lot....
    and i started smoking when i was 14 and a half.... but now(16) i quited it...
    7 months with out a single one.........
    i mean both harm ur body but if u needed really bad.... a small dosis woulden't hurt i think....
    but still smoking a nd drinking arent things u should do too often.......

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    Do you do either? No, never have.
    Why don't you? Religion, health, and all my friends who have destroyed their lives with addictive substances or been killed by drunk drivers.
    same here. too many people have died like this, and there might be another soon....(in my family) plus, i don't want my possible sports carrer to go to waste.

i've had a small sip of wine before, it tastes horrible and i had a small headache....just for one sip.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie Tivles of Light may be famous one day Tivles of Light may be famous one day Tivles of Light's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont smoke but i do drink, but responsibly, i cant say much about normal high schoolers though. i like wine and the occasional drink, but i havent been drunk in months, and i didnt like it, i dont want to be drunk again any time soon

Don't ever believe you dont deserve what you desire

<3 eternally TOL

Newbie jusion may be famous one day jusion may be famous one day jusion's Avatar
    Thanks

Smoking is just too much for me. Makes everything smell like crap and it's pretty deadly stuff.

I drink every now and again though. I've really toned down compared to the good 'ol days though.

Otaku Libitina may be famous one day Libitina may be famous one day Libitina's Avatar
    Thanks

I've tried drinking but.....whatever.....any way I don't like drinking cuz it leads to addiction.....I've seen it happen to my sister and my dad some years ago its sad.......same for smoking.....you're paying for something that is killing you....its not even worth it.....my dad smokes.....I wish he wouldn't but anyway I would never smoke....

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast